Seduced Aggressively

Scary thoughts for a dad with a ******* in college.
Some people call it the new reality but interracial sex has been here a long time . What seems to be different is the increased enthusiasm that white women now have for black men and the diminished racial differentation
among young people today . Perhaps because the world has changed to become more racially integrated vs segregated as it once was .

I like this and it makes sense. I do not mind pursuing aggressively, provided you leave those "just-so-innocent-signs" that say "I want you to fuck me, but a good girl like me needs a reason or something to justify me submitting to you - a stranger." Always leave the door ajar, then the dude will push it open. An example of what that looks like is a wife I met at the Acura dealership couple of weeks ago. She's a hot lil spinner. Probably late 40's to no more than mid 50's. Very hot and could easily be mistaken for mid to late 30's. We engaged in one of the greatest conversations I have ever had with a stranger. It was like we discussed all above board things, but with an unsaid understanding that we both wabted to do something totally carnal with the one another. She's been a long stay-at-home wife with *******. She's kept herself looking good and purposely, but from the conversation I could tell she longed for some of he fun past. It wasn't too long before she made a statement that showed she was self-conscious about her age. I responded with a flatter and intimating that her age meant nothing to me, but in a way were it wasn't too clearly a pick-up line.

We got interrupted when another customer came into the Lounge to wait. Prior to that I was conversation was on a predictable path, but I had to work for it. With the other customer in the midst, the conversation died down almost like we both knew that it should die down, but trying to figure what to do without being obvious. My car was done so I had to leave, so I said thanks in a platonic way. However, I knew I couldn't let it go - I had worked so hard :) So after I got my car, I parked and return to see if I would catch her going to the rest room or something. Luckily, she was.

She liked cars so I went off that. I told her that I would like to try out her 2015 Acura TLX and she could try out my Ultimate Driving Machine (7- series). She went for that. I didn't ask for her number, I give her mine. The next week, on a Thursday she give me a holla. As she puts it, just to say "Hi" and some blah, blah, blah. We talked a little and I told her we should meetup, get a Latte and test out the car. She give some time about two weeks out and I agreed. I then purposely texted her to push it to another week out. She agreed. It's next weekend and she has since called and we have talked. The conversation slowly, but surely inched into the territory were it is clear that something could happen. She had tried to put me on the spot but hedge her bets that she's married. I responded that "she's cool and I like her car, so that was my intent." Then I stated something to the effect like, "but if you are wondering about what I am expecting? I am not expecting anything and only want what you would want. But I will admit, if you want what your dirty mind is taking you, I have every intension to give it to you cuz you are hot. " She asked me where did I think her mind is taking her. I told her bluntly, "to me fucking you". Took her by surprise she laughed and said I am forward and it is refreshing. Then when she was about to leave, she said you are "handsome" I will admit. Since that conversation that got us over, we are now so far that I tell her what I want her wear and few days ago she bought some lingerie. She's accepted that I am going to fuck her in her car and my car. She's accepted that when we meet, I don't want an easing-into period. I am going to get in her car, and finger her as I drive. We will return for my car, and she will drive it to a discreet parking ramp downtown and I will fuck her in my car. But, she must earn the fuck. She's so eager now.

Someone advise you to involve your hubby. That is save and wise. But I will say, it is a lot more fun if you cheat in this case. Make sure it's a save situation. But let them fuck you while you guys are still strangers.

That is so hot, please keep us updated on your car ride

I think a "telling-fact" is the commercials they have now for sending your DNA off to see where your ancestors came from. They show a graph with a percentage for each lineage, I think it's funny how almost everyone is at least 4 or 5 % African. Somebodies have been slipping around for a long long time - LOL.
I was watching a program about about the Genome Project a couple of years ago. They found a woman in Greece shared a common ancestor with a Navajo Native American about 50,000 years ago. I understand that a few years ago some gas chromatography was done on an Egyptian mummy. One of the compounds discovered was nicotine which exists only in the New World. If there was any type of trade you can bet there was an exchange of DNA. Hell most European and Asian populations carry some Neanderthal and/or Denisovan DNA most of our human ancestors weren't all that fussy about who they fucked.

. Been there with Susan when that was her thing. Seems like they go through phases each phase more open and sexual than the one before until they reach some ultimate sex level for women. Perhaps breeding by different men of different races. When life was short not unusual for women to have several husbands or men to have several wives and children by each wife.
That still exists to some degree today. The divorce rate among parents that have lost a baby to SIDS or other causes is around 90%. I have sometimes wondered if this is biology telling the woman and possibly the man to look elsewhere for a reproductive partner

Some people call it the new reality but interracial sex has been here a long time . What seems to be different is the increased enthusiasm that white women now have for black men and the diminished racial differentation
among young people today . Perhaps because the world has changed to become more racially integrated vs segregated as it once was .
I am 65 YO and I can tell the the Civil Rights Movement got me laid more times than I can count. Of course discretion was a must no matter where you were. I was around 18 I think when 3 young black men were tortured and murdered because they has whistled at a young white woman. Never touched her just whistled. The late 60's was also the advent of the birth control pill. STD's weren't really a big issue and pretty much any STD was readily curable. The biggest danger as being caught or even accused of fucking a white woman. However with the pill a woman was free from the fear of pregnancy so she could live out a fantasy or two without fear. The Civil Rights Movement gave a lot of women an outlet for their new found freedom. I have it on good authority that MLK jr has an affinity for Caucasian women

I was watching a program about about the Genome Project a couple of years ago. They found a woman in Greece shared a common ancestor with a Navajo Native American about 50,000 years ago. I understand that a few years ago some gas chromatography was done on an Egyptian mummy. One of the compounds discovered was nicotine which exists only in the New World. If there was any type of trade you can bet there was an exch tange of DNA. Hell most European and Asian populations carry some Neanderthal and/or Denisovan DNA most of our human ancestors weren't all that fussy about who they fucked.
well. Its mostly humans. But tv show about aliens kidnapping men and women and stealing sperm and eggs and crossbreedling with humans. Apparently we can't tell the difference except crossbreeds are telepathic.

Similar in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Upstate New York. Fewer blacks and often hard to make a living. Perhaps some racism but its also a clash of cultures. Many were white immigrants or ancestors before Welfare and Medicaid. They had to make it on their own without government help. However, we know couples in canada , Maine, Vermont and New York that have joined this lifestyle and have regular black friends visit them. Most live in or just outside the large cities there. Blacks not as numerous there as in places like New Jersey or the southern states of the USA. But the internet brings everyone "closer". .
I live in the upper Midwest, Wisconsin. I have found that I am more likely to have problems in large cities. I have a Concealed Carry Permit and a good friend in law enforcement advised me not to carry a weapon in Milwaukee because I could easily be shot by the police. I don't like going to Milwaukee at all. In smaller cities like LaCrosse it makes a difference how you are dressed. I am generally in a suit and I have no trouble. Tattoo's, gang colors, dressing like a thug will get you noticed. In the small towns I visit I have never had any problem. Of course I am a creature of habit and I am recognized. I have had the occasional rude racist comment but have never felt threatened.

I am 65 YO and I can tell the the Civil Rights Movement got me laid more times than I can count. Of course discretion was a must no matter where you were. I was around 18 I think when 3 young black men were tortured and murdered because they has whistled at a young white woman. Never touched her just whistled. The late 60's was also the advent of the birth control pill. STD's weren't really a big issue and pretty much any STD was readily curable. The biggest danger as being caught or even accused of fucking a white woman. However with the pill a woman was free from the fear of pregnancy so she could live out a fantasy or two without fear. The Civil Rights Movement gave a lot of women an outlet for their new found freedom. I have it on good authority that MLK jr has an affinity for Caucasian women.
. MlK jr had lots of female company. Lots of volunteers helping him

That still exists to some degree today. The divorce rate among parents that have lost a baby to SIDS or other causes is around 90%. I have sometimes wondered if this is biology telling the woman and possibly the man to look elsewhere for a reproductive partner
Attended a wedding. Grooms family from the south. ******* was white mom was black. Divorced. Four *******. Second wife also black. Four more *******. ******* maintaining two households. Two ******* by first wife after divorced. Just one big happy family. All the ******* and moms very healthy. Four boys and four girls. All black. Two of each by each mom.

Funny, because once women go black, they usually don't want to come back

Not entirely true, I have had women that have chosen to share my bed for a number of years, I have also has women that shared my bed once or a few times and returned to their previous way of life. For some women it a bucket list sort of thing for others a lifestyle

Scary thoughts for a dad with a ******* in college.
I was concerned when my daughters went off to college but being a parent means you prepare your children for life. Both girls dated white boys in high school because the community we lived in was primarily white. Both girls didn't like the way most young black men treated them. Both are married now to black men and I have really beautiful grand children. Whether it is coincidental or not both girls are married to men that are a bit lighter than they are

I live in the upper Midwest, Wisconsin. I have found that I am more likely to have problems in large cities. I have a Concealed Carry Permit and a good friend in law enforcement advised me not to carry a weapon in Milwaukee because I could easily be shot by the police. I don't like going to Milwaukee at all. In smaller cities like LaCrosse it makes a difference how you are dressed. I am generally in a suit and I have no trouble. Tattoo's, gang colors, dressing like a thug will get you noticed. In the small towns I visit I have never had any problem. Of course I am a creature of habit and I am recognized. I have had the occasional rude racist comment but have never felt threatened.
Some cities near us have "no go" zones where it smart to avoid going there. Folks in cars have had windows shot through ie " get the message !". Carrying or not , wrong color and you are a target. Only difference in some of the tougher black neighborhoods is white women who are "marked" so they get a pass

I was concerned when my daughters went off to college but being a parent means you prepare your children for life. Both girls dated white boys in high school because the community we lived in was primarily white. Both girls didn't like the way most young black men treated them. Both are married now to black men and I have really beautiful grand children. Whether it is coincidental or not both girls are married to men that are a bit lighter than they are
Yes only had a few blacks in our area too.

True but from what I noticed and heard black guys are more persistant in going after white girls scaring off white guys and pushing more.

Have heard from more than one source that black women often have a less than rosy opinion of black men. What's that all about ? Seems like ******* in school today are less concerned about race or religion of their friends and more concerned about trust and loyalty

L
True but from what I noticed and heard black guys are more persistant in going after white girls scaring off white guys and pushing more.
Lots going on here. Young black men. Young white women. Young Black women. B/W no longer Taboo and very dangerous.as before. KKK not so powerfull. Not lynching the young black men like before. White girls not afraid of black boys. Remember white parents all saying to their ******* at bedtime. " Go to sleep or boggieman will get you ". Little white ******* were really afraid then they saw the 7 ft tall watusi warror and ran away in fear. Now we have National Geographic with lots of pictures of africa. So little ******* not so afraid now

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
You got amazing body a goddess I love to have on my bed

Have heard from more than one source that black women often have a less than rosy opinion of black men. What's that all about ? Seems like ******* in school today are less concerned about race or religion of their friends and more concerned about trust and loyalty
One of the fixtures in our household was we all had supper together. My wife was quite adamant about that. So our daughters grew up being accustomed to having intelligent conversation and being listened to.Both of them always did well academically and were pretty competitive in sports. So there was always something to discuss at supper. Even in the difficult 12 to 16 yo range the was always communication, sometimes a bit louder than I was accustomed to. For them normal was being addressed by their names and being listened to and respected. One of my daughters is a psychologist and in the first years of her practice she was appalled by how many young black women were OK with being called a "black bitch". Neither of my daughters would ever put up with it. However it seems to be more accepted today and not just in the black community and I find that unsettling

Back