Seduced Aggressively

If you are seeking sex outside your marriage your spouse needs to be either all in or all out. If you are fucking outside of your marriage without your husbands consent or knowledge you have to be discreet as do your partners. I never discuss or even mention the name of anyone in the group to anyone that isn't in the group. It is better if your extracurricular activities are done with your husbands knowledge but if they are not the upmost discretion is a must. You must also remember that alcohol and other ******* are not conducive to being discrete
EXCELLENT advice!!!

One important thing that people need to understand about this lifestyle..and swinging in general, is that the majority of the time it is the husband who initially brings up the idea. The reason for this is simple....can you imagine what would happen if a woman let her husband know that she was interested in having sex with other men if he WAS NOT down for it? It opens up a huge can of worms. It is widely known that many men struggle with jealousy and ego issues when it comes to their women being with other men. Simply put, many cannot handle even the idea of their woman even thinking about having sex with another man. For many men, this is their worst fear. So for a woman to give voice to that fear and actually admit that they have thought about it could spell the end of their relationship. I know it sounds hot to think that a woman could just tell her husband her thoughts about wanting a black man but the reality is that doing so could lead them down a dark road. Just imagine if a woman stated this desire and her husband wasn't with it. Now imagine this same woman doing something as innocent as watching an NBA or NFL game. What thoughts do you think would be going through her husband's mind? I've been hosting parties for several years and have met hundreds of couples during that time. I make it a point to ask all of them who had the initial idea to start swinging, 9 out of 10 times it was the husband who opened that door. And usually when it is first brought up it is the husband who is thinking about all the extra pussy he can get. It usually morphs into a hotwife/cuckold type of dynamic at a later point. I know there are many wives who would love to get into this but they are reluctant to say anything to their husbands for this reason. I know there is a lot of fantasy talk here people but please, let's try to stay realistic when people are looking for sincere advice. I'm sure none of us want to see anyone's marriage/relationship ruined.
I couldn't have said it better myself! Only much wisdom and experience could come up with this. You are to be congratulated!

Yes my husband knows!I was the most loyal,faithful,loving wife and he brought his black friend home from work one night and while my hubby was in the shower his friend pinned me against our kitchen counter and overwhelmed me and ******* fucked me right there in our kitchen with my husband ten feet away in the shower!!!!!Being a faithful little white housewife and mom,I would never think of fucking another man but as he grinded and pounded me against the counter I began kissing him and fucking him back as hard as I could and we ended up on my kitchen foor,him on top of me and me pulling him deeper inside me fucking him with everything I had!We heard the shower turn off and we fucked harder and faster and I pulled him down to me and panted in his ear,please cum in me and almost immediatly he exploded inside me and I trembled hard and began cumming with him and he filled me with his hot thick cum and we layed there kissing!I heard the shower door open so he jumped off me and I grabbed him and took his beautiful cock in my mouth and gently suck him completely clean and tasted his thick seed in my mouth.He then zipped up and I turned to the sink just as my husband walked out of the bathroom not knowing a thing!His friend began comming to see me behind my husbands back for about a year fucking me regularly until one day he was pounding and stretching my pussy on the couch and my husband walked in and said what the fuck!!!!Just as his buddy was grunting loudly and cumming in my pussy and he turned and told my husband to get the fuck out and close the door!!!!To my surprise my husband jumped out and quickly closed the door and this strong black lover just kept staring in my eyes and long slow stroking his cum deep inside of me and began deeply kissing me as I felt his huge thick cock throbbing inside of me!That day my husband became a submissive cuckold and I became a black owned white wife!Now my husband takes me to black gentlemans clubs because I love being seduced by big strong,superior black men and I LOVE the way they make love to me!They have ruined me for my husband and his once loyal little white housewife and mommy to his children spends most of my time in my black lovers beds getting my brains fucked out!Pretty dramatic transformation!

Yes my husband knows!I was the most loyal,faithful,loving wife and he brought his black friend home from work one night and while my hubby was in the shower his friend pinned me against our kitchen counter and overwhelmed me and ******* fucked me right there in our kitchen with my husband ten feet away in the shower!!!!!Being a faithful little white housewife and mom,I would never think of fucking another man but as he grinded and pounded me against the counter I began kissing him and fucking him back as hard as I could and we ended up on my kitchen foor,him on top of me and me pulling him deeper inside me fucking him with everything I had!We heard the shower turn off and we fucked harder and faster and I pulled him down to me and panted in his ear,please cum in me and almost immediatly he exploded inside me and I trembled hard and began cumming with him and he filled me with his hot thick cum and we layed there kissing!I heard the shower door open so he jumped off me and I grabbed him and took his beautiful cock in my mouth and gently suck him completely clean and tasted his thick seed in my mouth.He then zipped up and I turned to the sink just as my husband walked out of the bathroom not knowing a thing!His friend began comming to see me behind my husbands back for about a year fucking me regularly until one day he was pounding and stretching my pussy on the couch and my husband walked in and said what the fuck!!!!Just as his buddy was grunting loudly and cumming in my pussy and he turned and told my husband to get the fuck out and close the door!!!!To my surprise my husband jumped out and quickly closed the door and this strong black lover just kept staring in my eyes and long slow stroking his cum deep inside of me and began deeply kissing me as I felt his huge thick cock throbbing inside of me!That day my husband became a submissive cuckold and I became a black owned white wife!Now my husband takes me to black gentlemans clubs because I love being seduced by big strong,superior black men and I LOVE the way they make love to me!They have ruined me for my husband and his once loyal little white housewife and mommy to his children spends most of my time in my black lovers beds getting my brains fucked out!Pretty dramatic transformation!
:qos:TWITA:qos:

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
So fucking hot!!!

Back