Seduced Aggressively

So from what I have found, it seems as if the gym is obviously a good place to hook up with black guys, whether they are the trainers or just members..

The only two black guys my wife has ever fucked in her entire life were guys who picked her up at the gym (this was before we were together). Story here, for anyone interested.

Anyway, yeah, gyms appear to be a hotspot!

. Yes Very suspect. Many of these white girls doing the BBC thing. Sometimes GB with several young men. Then parents find out and the girl says it was *******. Tough times for the young black athletes. Many of these young white girls are very sexually naïve and get in over their heads very quickly. Soon there are pictures and videos and they get sucked into lots of sex. Some are not on the pill and they get pregnant. Very different from the mature white wives who are looking for more sex and these young BBC studs are just what they want.
From a former college jock this is badly overrated. Those cases are incredibly rare compared to the sheer amount of sex which takes place. Not bragging but I was banging at least 2 new chicks every weekend during a 2 year span. Plus the occasional tag team with my roommate

And that was BEFORE I joined the military :devil:

From a former college jock this is badly overrated. Those cases are incredibly rare compared to the sheer amount of sex which takes place. Not bragging but I was banging at least 2 new chicks every weekend during a 2 year span. Plus the occasional tag team with my roommate

And that was BEFORE I joined the military :devil:

I'd love to chat with you about that sometime. Send me a private message if you're interested

There is no way hed support this..
it's so hot that you want it anyway. I often fantasize that my wife secretly wants BBC like you and though it stings with jealousy there's a true attraction to that thought as well. She's had multiple black exes so I know she's worshiped a brothers cock for sure. She must still want it like you and just be afraid to say so but there are points when I would love to watch her be used as a black mans personal cum dumpster and be tossed back to me to cuddle her and kiss her and clean her swollen pussy after they were done . Maybe your husband just needs you to tell him you love him but you also love black dick and if he loves you he won't make you choose between the two

Know exactly what you mean hon! I LOVE being "taken", not raped but knowing a man wants me so bad that he'll rip my clothes off to get inside me!! White guys do it too but let's all admit there's just something hotter about a black man doing it!!
Hi Patty ve heard nothing for a longtime ago from u.
Sabine

I'd like to see my late 40's wife pursued aggressively over time and ultimately taken. I'd want to be fully aware, and honestly am even willing to set it up if the right opportunity presented itself. He'd have to be somebody she doesn't work with, somebody we're not going to run into at the local mall, but close enough to take her when he wants her and willing and able to put the time into the pursuit. Goes without saying he'd also have to be willing to share all details.

Attached a few glimpses of her below to see if there's interest...

View attachment 1326126 View attachment 1326152
Where are you located

I'd like to see my late 40's wife pursued aggressively over time and ultimately taken. I'd want to be fully aware, and honestly am even willing to set it up if the right opportunity presented itself. He'd have to be somebody she doesn't work with, somebody we're not going to run into at the local mall, but close enough to take her when he wants her and willing and able to put the time into the pursuit. Goes without saying he'd also have to be willing to share all details.

Be careful what you wish for. Lots of middle age white women doing dark today. Many doing it with guys at the gym or guys they meet through work. Usually younger black studs with good bodies. Once they like it they go back fo more

I hear you. If she wants it, I'd like to see it be more than a one-time thing so she gets maximum pleasure from the experience. I'd fully support her going back for more...
If its good for her , she will go back . Most do now . Then it becomes a frequent thing ....and it gets hot . Then she is such a slut for bbc ...and she knows it ..and she wants it that way . If you go with it , its really so hot . Your balls get so drained from cumming so much watching her with black studs .

Have a great day everyone

absolutely stunning :blackgrimace:

I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that :happy:

Back