Seduced Aggressively

Hnj212121

Female
From
LA, US
I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. 5721c8a3-69a6-4eb7-911c-da159fa608fa.png

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
You came to the right place. Black Men - we are known for being sexually aggressive.

Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Let your pussy become mesmerized. It deserves it.

Know exactly what you mean hon! I LOVE being "taken", not raped but knowing a man wants me so bad that he'll rip my clothes off to get inside me!! White guys do it too but let's all admit there's just something hotter about a black man doing it!!

Wow!

You are really sexy! I bet you get lots of attention from black men!

One thing with"aggressively pursued" is that the boundaries need to be understood. It can take away from the moment but if a black male aggressively pursues a white female and she decides that he was too aggressive it will not play well with the police or a jury. If you want to do this you need to clearly establish boundaries and have a partner that will respect those boundaries

Hope you do honey, except for maybe losing some or all interest in your husband I can't see a downside.

My first time was not quite a year and a half ago. Considering I was still married I probably wouldn't have if the man hadn't been aggressive , well that and I was a little buzzed and had a friend with me who was persuading me as well.
After we finished the first time his friend came in and that was extreme aggression but I was in heat so no big deal. The 2 of them gave me a freaky, wild first experience.

Since then my encounters are arranged for me or I just put myself out there. I don't require seduction and I hope you get to that point.

Back