Seduced Aggressively

I agree that would be kinda hot to have a guy not give up the chase :p
Hmm...
"When the Remy's in the system. ain't no telling will I fuck or will I diss them/
that's what these hoes yellin'/ Ima pimp by *******/not relation/
Why you chase' um/ I replace 'um"

Yeahhh... most Black guys just do NOT chase women. We ain't built like that. smh...

Last edited:
My ex wife swore a black man would never touch her less than a year into our marriage caught her in bed getting pounded by a huge black guy.
Half the women I've BLACKENED have told me at one point or another 'I thought I'd NEVER sleep with a Black guy!"
my archives are full of videos of such women. :blackgreedy:

Yes ******* is a huge problem like prohibited chemical, but young college ******* like my dau think drinking and weed are safe and ok but relaxes you and makes you a target for college guys
Hi and intoxicated freshman girls at college have always been targets

Yes too much free time and open weekends the party never stops, pretty sure I won't hear those stories from my *******
There are parties and there are parties. Some colleges have African Houses on or near campus . Those parties always involve young black men and white women ( not always just the college girls) and lots of sex . The white women always seem to go back for more too . Was once a huge secret at most schools but not so much any more as the racist /PC thing is hugeon most liberal college campuses . Almost as though the white women are expected to have sex with the black men at some colleges.

There are parties and there are parties. Some colleges have African Houses on or near campus . Those parties always involve young black men and white women ( not always just the college girls) and lots of sex . The white women always seem to go back for more too . Was once a huge secret at most schools but not so much any more as the racist /PC thing is hugeon most liberal college campuses . Almost as though the white women are expected to have sex with the black men at some colleges.
At nearby Baylor, all of the sudden, there are many cries of ******* (10 or 12, I think). The girls are claiming multiple rapes by the football team. They never say the race, but the majority of the players are black and literally all of the girls are white. It's funny how all of these black super jocks and white girls seem to have cum (oops, I mean come) together to "test the limits". Now the lawsuit has made it fashionable to try to cash in on the experience. It seems way too many and all at around the same time when the team was at it's highest National standing and popularity for it to be a coincidence. Maybe not all, but I'm sure a good many of them weren't all that much of an innocent babe in the woods.

At nearby Baylor, all of the sudden, there are many cries of ******* (10 or 12, I think). The girls are claiming multiple rapes by the football team. They never say the race, but the majority of the players are black and literally all of the girls are white. It's funny how all of these black super jocks and white girls seem to have cum (oops, I mean come) together to "test the limits". Now the lawsuit has made it fashionable to try to cash in on the experience. It seems way too many and all at around the same time when the team was at it's highest National standing and popularity for it to be a coincidence. Maybe not all, but I'm sure a good many of them weren't all that much of an innocent babe in the woods.
. Yes Very suspect. Many of these white girls doing the BBC thing. Sometimes GB with several young men. Then parents find out and the girl says it was *******. Tough times for the young black athletes. Many of these young white girls are very sexually naïve and get in over their heads very quickly. Soon there are pictures and videos and they get sucked into lots of sex. Some are not on the pill and they get pregnant. Very different from the mature white wives who are looking for more sex and these young BBC studs are just what they want.

Regarding the ******* thing if she is intoxicated I wouldn't really touch her, if she can't say yes on her own then I'll take it as a no. No amount of pussy is worth jail time.
Absolutely agree. Can't speak too 100% but many of these are not ******* today. Certainly some are. Many of these are girls looking for sex that get into things way over their head. Sex with one stud leads to sex with two which leads to sex with several. She enjoys this while it happens and sometimes perhaps often returns to more parties. When she is discovered she claims something else is going on. Yes there are innocent girls that don't belong there and are only at these parties because they were invited by "friends". This amounts to a set up and this is very wrong but it happens and perhaps often as these white girls are drawn into feelings of guilt by historical actions against the black race. What they overlook is that back in history on all the continents of the earth life was very ******* as different "tribes" slaughered each other. Egypt vs Hitties. Greeks vs Troy. Rome vs Carthage. Ghengis khan. The wars of Chinese warlords. The wars of Cambodia and Thailand. The wars of the Aztecs against other tribes in Mexico. The wars of the Incas in Peru. WW1. WW2

My first IR was a combination of a pretty relentless chase and a reaction to my bfs pressure. He wanted me to go with other guys, but only white - even though we lived in London at the time, as a Russian guy he was quite racist. There was a guy at work that was really interested in me, and kept trying - he was attractive to me but I didn't want to cheat, but he kept chipping away. My bf was really suspicious and realised this guy was into me pretty early, and because he wasn't white, he didn't want me to do anything - but at the same time he wanted me to go with white guys and kept on and on. Eventually the combination made me crack and since then everything changed completely...
How did it change completely?

Scary thoughts for a dad with a ******* in college.

Back