Seduced Aggressively

Yes. So many of us do need to be discrete still yet some of us have become so free and able to post pictures and videos. So many pictures and videos today. Perhaps a good sign of how accepted this has become if not now encouraged as well.
I am always reluctant to be photographed or videoed. I value my privacy and anything that goes on the internet can end up anyplace.

My hunting ground is very poor as I live in an incredibly multicultural area where Black guys seem not to be coveted very much by women of different ethnicities other than Caucasian and the cuckholding movement has not reached here as of yet.
All things change . Things were very different here not long ago but now white women are very open about their desires for BBC often . We go into clubs here and the women eventually leave with a "selected" black man . Many of the women are married and their husbands know and support their activities

All things change . Things were very different here not long ago but now white women are very open about their desires for BBC often . We go into clubs here and the women eventually leave with a "selected" black man . Many of the women are married and their husbands know and support their activities
That's nice to hear but by the time women in my neck of the universe change their minds I'd probably be in a nursing home or dead of old age. For the benefit of any lucky Black guys near you would you say which US State you are from?

That's nice to hear but by the time women in my neck of the universe change their minds I'd probably be in a nursing home or dead of old age. For the benefit of any lucky Black guys near you would you say which US State you are from?
. Not just my state or even my region. Lots of "activity" in other states too like georgia, carolinas, florida, Louisana,indiana,Illinois, Nevada,New York but it helps to have large cities with wide mix of population including large black population

My wife was raised in a small farming area all whites wound up going to a large university and getting her Masters she saw all types and nationalities and wound up tutoring black athletes to help pay for her education. This lead to her dating some of these black guys but never told her family or friends, she kept this suppressed for years until she had to admit she desired black men and they noticed this in her.

My wife was raised in a small farming area all whites wound up going to a large university and getting her Masters she saw all types and nationalities and wound up tutoring black athletes to help pay for her education. This lead to her dating some of these black guys but never told her family or friends, she kept this suppressed for years until she had to admit she desired black men and they noticed this in her.
Yes. Given all the illegal immigrants , it hard to think that there are still sections of USA that are still mostly white and untouched by other races and cultures.

Yes that has changed alot in the last 10 yrs for even some rural areas but when my wife was in college was not much of that so the allure of black men but the choice to keep it secret

Yes that has changed alot in the last 10 yrs for even some rural areas but when my wife was in college was not much of that so the allure of black men but the choice to keep it secret
. And then there are places like Utah where there are many white mormons. And western PA where there are similiar groups of white people. Much has changed since 1990 but not in a few places. And then there are places now like Detroit and Lansing Michegan which were devastated by the collapse of the Auto Indsustry. Some locations are still uncomfortable with black/white relations

Yes that has changed alot in the last 10 yrs for even some rural areas but when my wife was in college was not much of that so the allure of black men. but the choice to keep it secret
Grew up in a rural area. No blacks. No muslims. No jewish. Few catholics. Just white protestants. Sex with blacks never came up. Later in college , still wasn't obvious. If any girls did it , it was a huge secret. How the world has changed

. Not just my state or even my region. Lots of "activity" in other states too like georgia, carolinas, florida, Louisana,indiana,Illinois, Nevada,New York but it helps to have large cities with wide mix of population including large black population
I'm Canadian and I live in our country's largest city and diversity is a problem from my perspective as the new immigrants are struggling to stay alive and in a very expensive city where their heritage are not thrilled to be around Black guys. And yes there is a lot of racism from Whites against Blacks, but the problem is many other ethnicities share that view also especially Italians (in aggregate as over the years there were a couple of exceptions where hundreds if not thousands proven my rule).

I'm Canadian and I live in our country's largest city and diversity is a problem from my perspective as the new immigrants are struggling to stay alive and in a very expensive city where their heritage are not thrilled to be around Black guys. And yes there is a lot of racism from Whites against Blacks, but the problem is many other ethnicities share that view also especially Italians (in aggregate as over the years there were a couple of exceptions where hundreds if not thousands proven my rule).
Similar in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Upstate New York. Fewer blacks and often hard to make a living. Perhaps some racism but its also a clash of cultures. Many were white immigrants or ancestors before Welfare and Medicaid. They had to make it on their own without government help. However, we know couples in canada , Maine, Vermont and New York that have joined this lifestyle and have regular black friends visit them. Most live in or just outside the large cities there. Blacks not as numerous there as in places like New Jersey or the southern states of the USA. But the internet brings everyone "closer". .

Also true in Norway, sweden, and finland. We know women and couples who "vacation" in Denmark, MediterrEan, and caribbean to meet black men. Some went to africa but that's too dangerous now

Grew up in a rural area. No blacks. No muslims. No jewish. Few catholics. Just white protestants. Sex with blacks never came up. Later in college , still wasn't obvious. If any girls did it , it was a huge secret. How the world has changed
Yes have a 20 yo dau in college don't really want to know what she is doing, lol

Yes have a 20 yo dau in college don't really want to know what she is doing, lol
Doing what my ******* did. And lots of other white.girls. In her case. She was an athlete where there were many young black male athletes. Very intense sexual environment for all the athletes. So much pressure to achieve and perform well in athletics

Speaking of diversity and the great "melting pot", I spent a number of years in the military and saw and experienced it first hand. I grew up in a small rural community in mid-America and we did not have a diverse society. There were two black ******* in our small school system and no other minority at all. Race was never an issue or even an after-thought. We not only lacked diversity, we also lacked jobs so after graduation I ended up in the military. There I experienced a little bit of everything. I got along well with everyone (I basically had no prejudice because it had never been an issue in my prior life and that served me well with my fellow soldiers). In those days we did not nave a sexually integrated military and therefore didn't have as many females as they have now but we did have women in some units and on all bases. What I did observe was that nearly every female, away from home and usually on her own for the first time, eventually slept with a black man or men. I was married to two different women while I served and while I didn't know it at the time, I later discovered that they had both had interracial affairs while I was married to them and I never knew it. I believe that many of my fellow black soldiers were masters of "hard-pursuit" seduction and that nearly all of the white females wanted to experience that type of a relationship at least once in their life. I saw it over and over. Resist, resist, resist and then surrender with total abandon and what appeared to be complete satisfaction, almost addiction. I think it must be part of their natural DNA to be pursued hard and to surrender - and it IS exciting to watch so it must be exciting to experience! If your S.O. keeps bringing it up, he's thinking about it, just as you are - now you just have to decide what to do about it.

Back