Seduced Aggressively

Speaking of diversity and the great "melting pot", I spent a number of years in the military and saw and experienced it first hand. I grew up in a small rural community in mid-America and we did not have a diverse society. There were two black ******* in our small school system and no other minority at all. Race was never an issue or even an after-thought. We not only lacked diversity, we also lacked jobs so after graduation I ended up in the military. There I experienced a little bit of everything. I got along well with everyone (I basically had no prejudice because it had never been an issue in my prior life and that served me well with my fellow soldiers). In those days we did not nave a sexually integrated military and therefore didn't have as many females as they have now but we did have women in some units and on all bases. What I did observe was that nearly every female, away from home and usually on her own for the first time, eventually slept with a black man or men. I was married to two different women while I served and while I didn't know it at the time, I later discovered that they had both had interracial affairs while I was married to them and I never knew it. I believe that many of my fellow black soldiers were masters of "hard-pursuit" seduction and that nearly all of the white females wanted to experience that type of a relationship at least once in their life. I saw it over and over. Resist, resist, resist and then surrender with total abandon and what appeared to be complete satisfaction, almost addiction. I think it must be part of their natural DNA to be pursued hard and to surrender - and it IS exciting to watch so it must be exciting to experience! If your S.O. keeps bringing it up, he's thinking about it, just as you are - now you just have to decide what to do about it.
. Shared experiences. Also in military. Susan seduced by persistent black men too as were many other white wives. Yes they wanted it and they did it often usually when husbands were away. Most husbands didn't know. Then some wives got pregnant

Speaking of diversity and the great "melting pot", I spent a number of years in the military and saw and experienced it first hand. I grew up in a small rural community in mid-America and we did not have a diverse society. There were two black ******* in our small school system and no other minority at all. Race was never an issue or even an after-thought. We not only lacked diversity, we also lacked jobs so after graduation I ended up in the military. There I experienced a little bit of everything. I got along well with everyone (I basically had no prejudice because it had never been an issue in my prior life and that served me well with my fellow soldiers). In those days we did not nave a sexually integrated military and therefore didn't have as many females as they have now but we did have women in some units and on all bases. What I did observe was that nearly every female, away from home and usually on her own for the first time, eventually slept with a black man or men. I was married to two different women while I served and while I didn't know it at the time, I later discovered that they had both had interracial affairs while I was married to them and I never knew it. I believe that many of my fellow black soldiers were masters of "hard-pursuit" seduction and that nearly all of the white females wanted to experience that type of a relationship at least once in their life. I saw it over and over. Resist, resist, resist and then surrender with total abandon and what appeared to be complete satisfaction, almost addiction. I think it must be part of their natural DNA to be pursued hard and to surrender - and it IS exciting to watch so it must be exciting to experience! If your S.O. keeps bringing it up, he's thinking about it, just as you are - now you just have to decide what to do about it.
DNA. Ah yah. Only the alpa males breed her.

DNA. Ah yah. Only the alpa males breed her.
In the Army we took an annual test/training period which required us to move to a field location for 30 days. In Germany we were a pretty good ways from our base usually at Grafenwohr or Vilseck and, as a general rule, we did not go back until we were finished. A lot of wives took full advantage of this "break" to cut loose and many were also blacked by the soldiers from other units which were not deployed. My ex-wife worked in a PX shop and was friends with many of the wives who came there to shop. It was common knowledge that there was lots of hanky-panky going on but it was (for a large part) confined to the enlisted soldiers wives. I was a Senior Sgt but my ex's status brought her into close contact with most of the wives including the officers wives. On one particular trip I had occasion to return to our home base for an over night visit while I cleared up a matter with the higher Hqs. It was unannounced and, unlike today, there was no cell phones to let my wife know I was coming back. Since I wanted to clean up before reporting to my superior I had my driver drop me off at my off-base apartment with instructions to go eat and pick me up in an hour. As I let myself into the foyer I clearly heard the sound of hot sex coming from the bedroom. Since my wife was supposed to be at work I was really surprised by this development. I slipped down the hallway and gently pushed the door open far enough to see what was going on. Talking about mind-blowing, it wasn't my wife at all. It was my Battalion Commander's wife and a young black stud who seemed to be trying to drive her head thru our head board and she was loving it. This was a dramatic event because of the rank and position of the lady involved! I quietly slipped away and left without them knowing I was there. I hung out at a neighborhood deli till my ride came back. Later that evening I got my wife to confess that she was allowing this woman to meet the guy at our place and covering for her and she swore that was the extent of her involvement. I never did anything with the info although it was the fuel for some great fantasy/masturbation sessions. Later, when we were splitting up my ex confessed that she had turned the Co's wife onto the black dude because she was fucking him first. They shared this guy for almost three years-the husband is often the last to know.

All things change . Things were very different here not long ago but now white women are very open about their desires for BBC often . We go into clubs here and the women eventually leave with a "selected" black man . Many of the women are married and their husbands know and support their activities
I can tell you first hand that women have been crossing the color barrier for a very long time. The only real difference is that is is more in the open and accepted.In my youth there were women that crossed the line but they did so very discretely and a man could end up dead if he was even suspected of fucking a white woman.

Doing what my ******* did. And lots of other white.girls. In her case. She was an athlete where there were many young black male athletes. Very intense sexual environment for all the athletes. So much pressure to achieve and perform well in athletics
True lots of pressures they never experienced before and no parents to filter things through.

In the Army we took an annual test/training period which required us to move to a field location for 30 days. In Germany we were a pretty good ways from our base usually at Grafenwohr or Vilseck and, as a general rule, we did not go back until we were finished. A lot of wives took full advantage of this "break" to cut loose and many were also blacked by the soldiers from other units which were not deployed. My ex-wife worked in a PX shop and was friends with many of the wives who came there to shop. It was common knowledge that there was lots of hanky-panky going on but it was (for a large part) confined to the enlisted soldiers wives. I was a Senior Sgt but my ex's status brought her into close contact with most of the wives including the officers wives. On one particular trip I had occasion to return to our home base for an over night visit while I cleared up a matter with the higher Hqs. It was unannounced and, unlike today, there was no cell phones to let my wife know I was coming back. Since I wanted to clean up before reporting to my superior I had my driver drop me off at my off-base apartment with instructions to go eat and pick me up in an hour. As I let myself into the foyer I clearly heard the sound of hot sex coming from the bedroom. Since my wife was supposed to be at work I was really surprised by this development. I slipped down the hallway and gently pushed the door open far enough to see what was going on. Talking about mind-blowing, it wasn't my wife at all. It was my Battalion Commander's wife and a young black stud who seemed to be trying to drive her head thru our head board and she was loving it. This was a dramatic event because of the rank and position of the lady involved! I quietly slipped away and left without them knowing I was there. I hung out at a neighborhood deli till my ride came back. Later that evening I got my wife to confess that she was allowing this woman to meet the guy at our place and covering for her and she swore that was the extent of her involvement. I never did anything with the info although it was the fuel for some great fantasy/masturbation sessions. Later, when we were splitting up my ex confessed that she had turned the Co's wife onto the black dude because she was fucking him first. They shared this guy for almost three years-the husband is often the last to know.
Officers wives in the military are often the most promiscous. Their husbands are usually hyper focused on their jobs and careers and leave their wives alone often with nothing to do for entertainment. BBC is a more recent addition mostly since Vietnam but also present in WW2 and Korea but more discrete. As you say , most husbands / officers had no idea but many did and were ok with it since the wife was more sexually satisfied and less of a nag. Enlisted wives were often drawn in by other wives in the womens support groups as you speak about one of your exwives. Often these are young women away from home stationed overseas with their husbands or at some military base and the husband is away on assignment. Once they are available to the local BBC then it becomes a regular and perhaps frequent thing. The wives all cover for each other often babysitting each others ******* while one wife is with her stud. Heard how in ww2 in Virginia at a basic training camp one promiscous officers wife came onto my grandfather and was about to get naked when they were disturbed. Very lucky for him as a young recruit as it was the base commanders wife and either way he was in big trouble. But he "escaped" and she left him alone after the near miss being caught

I can tell you first hand that women have been crossing the color barrier for a very long time. The only real difference is that is is more in the open and accepted.In my youth there were women that crossed the line but they did so very discretely and a man could end up dead if he was even suspected of fucking a white woman.
. Yes. Women in Pharoahs Harems did it until they neutered all the nubian guards and still there was the death penalty for guards alone with harem women. Guards were posted in pairs. Then some of the Roman Senators wives often spent time in bordellos as whores either to have sex with a variety of men including black african slaves and warriors or because their husbands had VD or ED. Then the Christian Church came along and promiscous sex became a sin.

. Yes. Women in Pharoahs Harems did it until they neutered all the nubian guards and still there was the death penalty for guards alone with harem women. Guards were posted in pairs. Then some of the Roman Senators wives often spent time in bordellos as whores either to have sex with a variety of men including black african slaves and warriors or because their husbands had VD or ED. Then the Christian Church came along and promiscous sex became a sin.
I think a "telling-fact" is the commercials they have now for sending your DNA off to see where your ancestors came from. They show a graph with a percentage for each lineage, I think it's funny how almost everyone is at least 4 or 5 % African. Somebodies have been slipping around for a long long time - LOL.

I think a "telling-fact" is the commercials they have now for sending your DNA off to see where your ancestors came from. They show a graph with a percentage for each lineage, I think it's funny how almost everyone is at least 4 or 5 % African. Somebodies have been slipping around for a long long time - LOL.
For many people who do the ancestry trees, which have many branches, to their surprise and usually from unknown relatives, they discover someone with African DNA. I know I did and it was a huge surprise. But it was so many generations back that its only 2% of the DNA. When there are so many ******* per generation and many generations, there are many DNA contributions with many marraiges between different families. Without the extensive ancestry search, people are unaware of many of their relatives and origins.

I enjoy watching Mrs O get seduced aggressively it's one of the main reasons we go out! She gets dressed up in a way that sends "the message" and the guys begin to push up on her in the nightclub. I sometimes pose as her co-worker/wing man which gives me a good vantage point to watch the action.

Often it will be a group of black guys competing with each other for her attention. They will take turns dancing with her and rubbing her up and down trying to out do each other's moves. While watching this, comments are made and questions are asked by the guys waiting their turn... "wow she seems to like Johnny" or "Do you think Eddie has a chance to get that". I just smile and say "she sure is a party girl" or something noncommittal.

They also brag to each other..."I had my hand down that back of her jeans and that ass is tight!" Followed up by "Oh yeah, I had my hand down the front of her jeans and her pussy is tight... and wet!!"

Each guy trying to outdo the others with how far they are getting or who she is showing more affection for.

Eventually someone will grow impatient and slide in behind her while another guy is dancing in front of her. She usually reaches back to make the newcomer feel welcome.

Once the other guys see this it sometimes causes one or two more to join in. Each trying to position himself as a master cocksman! It's almost like sharks with ******* in the water. At some point during the grinding and groping they begin to realize that it's possible there could be more than one winner...but they could never imagine their luck when she invites all of us back to the room. I say "fortunately our boss is cheap and we share a hotel suite!"

So what starts as a few aggressive guys ends up as something much more sharing... albeit aggressive and vigorous sharing!

After all each of them wants to claim that gave her the best fucking!

Last edited:
I enjoy watching Mrs O get seduced aggressively it's one of the main reasons we go out! She gets dressed up in a way that sends "the message" and the guys begin to push up on her in the nightclub. I sometimes pose as her co-worker/wing man which gives me a good vantage point to watch the action.

Often it will be a group of black guys competing with each other for her attention. They will take turns dancing with her and rubbing her up and down trying to out do each other's moves. While watching this, comments are made and questions are asked by the guys waiting their turn... "wow she seems to like Johnny" or "Do you think Eddie has a chance to get that". I just smile and say "she sure is a party girl" or something noncommittal.

They also brag to each other..."I had my hand down that back of her jeans and that ass is tight!" Followed up by "Oh yeah, I had my hand down the front of her jeans and her pussy is tight... and wet!!"

Each guy trying to outdo the others with how far they are getting or who she is showing more affection for.

Eventually someone will grow impatient and slide in behind her while another guy is dancing in front of her. She usually reaches back to make the newcomer feel welcome.

Once the other guys see this it sometimes causes one or two more to join in. Each trying to position himself as a master cocksman! It's almost like sharks with ******* in the water. At some point during the grinding and groping they begin to realize that it's possible there could be more than one winner...but they could never imagine their luck when she invites all of us back to the room. I say "fortunately our boss is cheap and we share a hotel suite!"

So what starts as a few aggressive guys ends up as something much more sharing... albeit aggressive and vigorous sharing!

After all each of them wants to claim that gave her the best fucking!
. Been there with Susan when that was her thing. Seems like they go through phases each phase more open and sexual than the one before until they reach some ultimate sex level for women. Perhaps breeding by different men of different races. When life was short not unusual for women to have several husbands or men to have several wives and children by each wife.

Yes my wife's parents had no idea that their ******* was dating the black athletes that she had been tutoring so guessing my ******* is not going to tell me everything she does
Not. Likely but she might tell your wife. Possibly to protect your feelings especially if you were a white dad. But today high school girls in some places are already sexually active and with young black men.

Yes my ******* went to the prom with a black guy I didn't know it until the night before her mom knew weeks before.

Yes my ******* went to the prom with a black guy I didn't know it until the night before her mom knew weeks before.
I had similiar surprises from my *******. Perhaps she was giving me signals. Of course, now we see this ( proms ) all the time. Sometimes there is smoke and fire too but usually its just a date. Then there is the ******* and alcohol to worry about.

Yes it isn't not having them ******* or do ******* it is trying to make sure they aren't drunks and hooked on ******* as one guy shared beer and weed are everyday thing on college campus

Yes it isn't not having them ******* or do ******* it is trying to make sure they aren't drunks and hooked on ******* as one guy shared beer and weed are everyday thing on college campus
More concerned about addictions to an addictive white substance, *******, and other opiates. Not that alcohol and marijuana are not problems. Some states have major ******* problems now. It was there with my ******* but she avoided it

Yes ******* is a huge problem like prohibited chemical, but young college ******* like my dau think drinking and weed are safe and ok but relaxes you and makes you a target for college guys

Back