Racism and Interracial Love and Sex

I want to stress that just because a white couple, husband or wife is racist does not mean that we do not desire, have or want to have interracial sex and black babies.

I can confirm that many white women, especially the very racist kind, especially married White Wives DO in fact have lots of interracial Sex and multiple Black Lovers.

We are the women who you must approach for interracial sex.

Love and hate are the same thing.

I want to stress that just because a white couple, husband or wife is racist does not mean that we do not desire, have or want to have interracial sex and black babies.

I can confirm that many white women, especially the very racist kind, especially married White Wives DO in fact have lots of interracial Sex and multiple Black Lovers.

You're exactly right just because a white couple may be racist doesn't mean that she shouldn't have black babies as reparation. And after the slut is broken in by a good bull she will then accept her role as his or all black men's cum dumpster breeder-bitch

How are you defining racist. If they are true racist they will not have anything to do with any other race socially or sexually. I don't believe that a woman that is having sex with a black man would be racist. Racism is a learned hatred brought on by ignorance. Racism is a two way street and in found in all cultures so don't blame it all on white people. Education is the was to eradicate it along with responsible discussions.

Spot on. Race play is cool as long as all parties are into it, but some people on here completely miss the irony when making posts about “fucking racist white bitches”, that they are clearly demonstrating their own racism.

The fact is though, that the undercurrent of racism, often unspoken does contribute to very hot sex.

Spot on. Race play is cool as long as all parties are into it, but some people on here completely miss the irony when making posts about “fucking racist white bitches”, that they are clearly demonstrating their own racism.

The fact is though, that the undercurrent of racism, often unspoken does contribute to very hot sex.
agree with you I once had a black man point out to me a something that he observed. Since I don't go to church I could hot check it out yes I'm white but he had my back and I respected him for that. He told me if you go to black churches that usually the lighter skinned black sat closer to the front than the more black members. I would have gave my life for him so I believed this to be true. If my wife chose to have sex with a black man I would only request that he treat her with respect and honor her wishes. It would be sex for her not love. I've supported her for any years and she knows I love her and would continue to give her the life stye she is accustom to. I only want to watch since I know she would have a good time. She seems to have a switch that she can turn on and off. If she enjoys the situation she will go for it when she is having too much fun she will enjoy the moment but then turn it off and not do it again.

That’s really interesting, and if it’s working for you both I’m really pleased.
agree with you I once had a black man point out to me a something that he observed. Since I don't go to church I could hot check it out yes I'm white but he had my back and I respected him for that. He told me if you go to black churches that usually the lighter skinned black sat closer to the front than the more black members. I would have gave my life for him so I believed this to be true. If my wife chose to have sex with a black man I would only request that he treat her with respect and honor her wishes. It would be sex for her not love. I've supported her for any years and she knows I love her and would continue to give her the life stye she is accustom to. I only want to watch since I know she would have a good time. She seems to have a switch that she can turn on and off. If she enjoys the situation she will go for it when she is having too much fun she will enjoy the moment but then turn it off and not do it again.

How are you defining racist. If they are true racist they will not have anything to do with any other race socially or sexually. I don't believe that a woman that is having sex with a black man would be racist. Racism is a learned hatred brought on by ignorance. Racism is a two way street and in found in all cultures so don't blame it all on white people. Education is the was to eradicate it along with responsible discussions.

We just must have more radical interracial sex.

Dicussion of racism only emboldens the racists.

They must not be debated.

Only love is the answer.

Racism and interracial sex are complimentary. A racist white woman will derive the greatest pleasure from surrendering to her most private and guilty desire, which is to have her white pussy ravished by a big black cock. Racists understand they are losing the demographic war so submission is a very natural response. Racists also caricature black men as hairless gorillas with cucumber-sized cocks who are hell-bent on conquering white pussy and wombs as racial revenge. There's enormous tension between what we "should" want and what we actually desire. Fear, guilt, arousal, anxiety, treason, betrayal, revenge, emasculation, desecration, submission etc. all come together in a mind-shattering chemical explosion where all tensions are resolved in the ecstatic moans of the racist snowbunny.

Wow. Never met anyone that fucked a black guy for any of those reasons. Not sure I would like to hang out with any one that thought that way.

I do know a few black people at work that like to complain they don’t get paid what I do. I just point out that they will get the same money once they put in their time. Just like I did. It’s in the contract. Skin colour has nothing to do with pay rate.

Wow. Never met anyone that fucked a black guy for any of those reasons. Not sure I would like to hang out with any one that thought that way.

I do know a few black people at work that like to complain they don’t get paid what I do. I just point out that they will get the same money once they put in their time. Just like I did. It’s in the contract. Skin colour has nothing to do with pay rate.

Personally I don't think pay rate should be equal. More masculine men should be paid more.

And by masculine I mean Black.

A lot of what makes this so horny is the ‘taboo’ element of it particularly to older generations, so you are correct. Others, ironically, do it to ‘prove’ that they’re not racist, to purge the soul, so to speak.

There are white people who regret the contradiction between their racist prejudices, often inherited, and the intense primary attraction they feel for people of color. Deep down they want to free themselves from their prejudices. This sometimes generates fantasies of *******: a black man (or a black woman) appears in their lives and submit them at his whim. Experiencing the physical superiority of someone black is something they fervently desire, they even believe that they should be punished for not openly acknowledging their interracial desire.

20190513-111816.gif

Wow Ms. Chambers! Your post is one that brings to mind what I ALWAYS try to remind others of. That is that you never KNOW what a person thinks and/or feels based on preconceived beliefs! Now more to the point, as a BM, and to you saying that it's your kind of woman who must be approached, I'm puzzled. Not that I don't understand what it is that you have said about women like you being approached, but how??? I live in a very small southern town, racist to the point that we still have a Confederate statue on the town square. I've always thought that the hottest women living here were from the most conservative families!! I've often wondered if I were to see them, all alone, somewhere and said something "out of the way" what the consequences would be. I'm speaking specifically about the ones 40ish and older. The younger White women, I believe, from my observations, tend to be attracted to the younger BM knuckleheads. So Ms. Chambers, now that you've enlightened me about you ladies, what type of approach would you suggest??DSC_0527.JPGDSC_0527.JPG

Really? Sounds like its a bit rarer though I can see that there might be a few of these racist hoes out there

There are white people who regret the contradiction between their racist prejudices, often inherited, and the intense primary attraction they feel for people of color. Deep down they want to free themselves from their prejudices. This sometimes generates fantasies of *******: a black man (or a black woman) appears in their lives and submit them at his whim. Experiencing the physical superiority of someone black is something they fervently desire, they even believe that they should be punished for not openly acknowledging their interracial desire.

20190513-111816.gif
I agree ☝?. It doesn’t just go for white women though, but also Cuckolds.

I think you may be correct as I have built up some form of animosity and hatred for white people caused by being on the receiving end of some very hostile, traumatizing and racialized experiences recently and over the years but at the same time I can never deny my sexual attraction to white females. I have been in situations where some white women have shown great interest in me but ended up declining their advances as I kept promising myself that I would never date a white woman due to my hostile encounters and mistrust of the white community but my lust and attraction to white women is so strong that I might just give in to my true desire one day. The curiosity, taboo, physical and biological differences (skin contrast) makes interracial sex/love so exiting for me.

I know I shouldn't judge everyone of a particular race based on the bad encounters of a few but it can be challenging sometimes. I try to treat everyone I meet regardless of race with courtesy and respect. I hope I haven't offended anybody on here.

Calling anything "interracial" sounds racist in itself. Race does not exist. The denomination as "master" indicates aurhority. So, does the word slave. From this perspective it would seem that those who call themselves whites and blacks indulge on embracing their labor relation as a means of identification during sex.
And then, white women who were betrayed historically by the african men. As soon as bleck men got their right to vote, they forgot about their white middle class abolitionists who suffered the pain of the slaves on their own hearts.
There are beautiful women and beautiful men. Can we just all get along in a gigantic bed and laugh together at all put little bullshit

If you are white and proud to be white does that mean you're a racist? If you judge a man by the way he treats you are you a racist? I always judge a person by the way he acts and treats others. I try and treat people the way I want to be treated but at times it is hard. There are black women that I think are beautiful and would bed them in a minute. What I find interesting in this whole blog is the reference to old time Southern slave type language. You hear Master and Slave, you hear breading all this relates to attitudes of white gentry talk about the blacks they owned. Even if you have sex with a white woman or a chucks woman do you own her the way slaves were owned by their white masters. I do not think so. If you look at men and women as a whole there are some who get so hung up on one person that they will do anything to please them. Some will go so far as to commit crimes or take the blame for crimes committed because "I love them". Some are so hung up on sex and the chemical it releases that they will do what ever that person wants for the sex fix. If that person turns you on and you get off on them then get er done. Here are some facts that are easily proven. Not every man (white, black, native American, Asia, Hispanic or what ever ) has a little dick. Not every black man has a big dick. Not every white woman wants to have sex with a black man just because she thinks he has a big dick. Not every white woman sits around dreaming or thinking about sex with a black man daily. Does this make her racist. Heck she may not like a white man because she is not attracted to them this does not make her a racist. Would my wife have sex with a black man probably if he sparked a desire in her, is she going out to look for one (no). If she told me she found one interesting and she wanted to have sex with him would I say no (no). Her interest would be in sex only not love not support nor giving up a marriage for someone else. I think most women look at a man for what he can give her, security, home, love and companion ship, if you can give this to them then it doesn't matter you skin color she will be willing to stay with you. I do not think just because you have a big dick, treat her like *******, live off her, beat her she will want to stay with you. I don't think just because you have a big dick, and can give her nothing else she will want to stay with you. Yes a short fling till the newness wears off then good bye.

Back