Question for Women and Black men: PiV-free white husbands?

I love my husband, he’s my best friend, he’s afforded me this lifestyle and I enjoyed it thoroughly for 23 years, and we’re coming up on our 38th anniversary,,,I could never deprive him, in fact if he was ever not up for sex (which in itself was rare), I‘d not only ask if I could just give him a BJ, but I’d thank him afterwards,,,although I’d usually do that to any guy who let me suck him off to completion!

Is that what she told you LoL seduced or fucked her brain's out with his BBC?

Yes sir can't stop BBC Once you go black never go back
Would you please show some decency here? What you and @donaldintx post is completely OFF-TOPIC! BTW the OP is a question addressed to Women and Black men FYI. Please respect that. If you like to discuss other issues, why not start your own thread or just discuss privately? Thank you.

I love my husband, he’s my best friend, he’s afforded me this lifestyle and I enjoyed it thoroughly for 23 years, and we’re coming up on our 38th anniversary,,,I could never deprive him, in fact if he was ever not up for sex (which in itself was rare), I‘d not only ask if I could just give him a BJ, but I’d thank him afterwards,,,although I’d usually do that to any guy who let me suck him off to completion!
Congratulations for your upcoming 38th and celebrate it well!
i've seen this discussion going off-topic so my interpretation of your post is that you would never consider anything like a "PiV-free" arrangement with your husband (which is the topic here). Am i right? And what are your (main) reasons? Thank you very much.

WOW after all those buetifull yrs it's ashame being with BBC still amazing what you will do for BBC once you go black never go back BBC slut forever

Would you please show some decency here? What you and @donaldintx post is completely OFF-TOPIC! BTW the OP is a question addressed to Women and Black men FYI. Please respect that. If you like to discuss other issues, why not start your own thread or just discuss privately? Thank you.
Sorry to say there is no respect here this is a BBC slut wife's website.get it slut wife's for BBC cumming inside them and eating it so respectful?

Congratulations for your upcoming 38th and celebrate it well!
i've seen this discussion going off-topic so my interpretation of your post is that you would never consider anything like a "PiV-free" arrangement with your husband (which is the topic here). Am i right? And what are your (main) reasons? Thank you very much.
Not that we’re confrontational, but to coin a phrase, ”it’s me and him against the world”,,we were both confirmed hedonists, both of our main concerns is that the other is getting a good thrill ride. Under normal circumstances with just us he’d usually eat two orgasms out of me, then give me one through sex, and another when he cums in me. When I’m with a bull my hub warms me up by giving me at least one then turn me over to my bull, after the bull give me three to six, my hub eat the pie and then usually gives me two more. When we’re playing I want him to have a good time, and me having a good time is his first concern,,,and I usually do unless the guy get *******, goes soft, or pulls out (after I made it a point I want him to cum in me). To wrap it up simply,,,we’re partners in every thing we do, and in all these years I visited my sisters in Cali for a week in ‘95, and again for another week five years later, that’s it, all the rest of our time together was just that,,,together. He never came home late cause he wanted to hang out with the boys, I rushed home from work because I needed to get back to him. When he did hang with his friends who were motor heads and racers, he took me with him, I‘d listen and pay attention, since the only two sports I followed was NASCAR and boxing. He does the cooking and I do the dishes, he keeps me stocked with weed and when someone lays a Bud on me I bring it home to share with him,,,WE ARE PARTNERS, in every since of the word!

My two cents, the white race will never disappear, it may decrease just as any races has its ups and downs, donaldintx. Now to add my other point some husband deals with ED = erectial disfunction so they get off by being a sideline player. Some are roll players and some are living out their fantasy

My husband would love to be banished from my V but although his oral skills are amazing and his fingerwork just as good ,a girl just sometimes need to feel a bond with her hubby in that way .
In 38 years of marriage, and 23 years heavily vested in the lifestyle, the thought of depriving my husband was never considered, not even in a passing conversation!

In 38 years of marriage, and 23 years heavily vested in the lifestyle, the thought of depriving my husband was never considered, not even in a passing conversation!
It's completely understandable. First, you want to feel connected with YOUR man, i guess; and second, he's the one who is most available. If you are a Woman with a high sex drive, you definitely don't want to have to wait for an arranged "date" or "playtime" in order to have sex when you can have it anytime at home with your man. i completely get that. :)

My husband would love to be banished from my V but although his oral skills are amazing and his fingerwork just as good ,a girl just sometimes need to feel a bond with her hubby in that way .
That's completely understandable (see my post above). On the other hand you say your husband would love to be banished from your V. So have you ever tried doing that for him for shorter periods of time, say a week or two, and see how that works for you? TY

I do this to him for short periods. I like how horny it makes him while I'm exclusively for my bull for a few days or weeks. Lately, we've been doing a lot of pregnancy risk play along with chastity play. It drives him wild when he isn't allowed near me with his locked, bare cock while I'm fertile. The rest of the time, when he isn't locked he gets me, it's becoming rarer and rarer.

Usually its once a week, but it's not uncommon for him to go 3 weeks without it.
What kinda cage do u have for him

It’s not a trend is a mental disorder that due to the internet is just providing a space for these obsessed sick people to spew their illness non stop as they are desperate for outlets. I also think a lot of bored people have figured out these unstable people are easy to troll and tease who then participate replying to their nonsense with even more wacky nonsense.

There is a very obvious line between “hey don’t be judging people we are all different and like to get off in our own ways” and clearly destructive unhealthy sexual fantasies and behaviors. Some people suffer from a disorder and I would say for white men it is exacerbated by the current political illness of endless attacks on deconstructing white men. It’s very common to read and hear endless attacks on white males and how they are responsible for everything wrong the world. It’s factually wrong, it’s flat out racist and evil and these bizarre sexual behaviors might very well be the result of this constant abuse.

Don’t believe me? The recent cop shooting in Memphis is a prime example where 5 black cops beat a black guy to death. All participants are black, the chief of police is black, the mayor is black and the city is majority black yet the media is still trying to lie and con the public that it’s an example of “white supremacy”. Oh and we all know when they say white supremacy they are meaning men not women. So even in this case where white men are so far removed we are being blamed for the terrible
Behavior of black people.

Btw just one example it’s an endless onslaught though, never ending mean evil dishonest attacks against white males and their masculinity. Add a healthy dose of pushing white guilt. So not a surprise the really weak and unstable men can be driven to such unhealthy behavior like this.
Have you ever been to Memphis its 90% black lol and there will always be black and white racist forever.and yes this site is sick married people are doing 💯 sin from God .and that's a fact

Back