Question for Women and Black men: PiV-free white husbands?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
It's been discussed before that the theme of wives or girlfriends cuckolding their husbands or boyfriends with Black men is mostly a white male driven fantasy as a multitude of posts in many webforums and blogs created by white males prove.
It seems that just the recent one or two years an additional theme has caught gear - that of white husbands, boyfriends and even single white males choosing and pledging to a sexual lifestyle in which they abstain from putting their penises into their wives', girlfriends' or any Woman's pussy (often referred to as "pussy-free" or "PiV-free" lifestyle).

The following question is ONLY for WOMEN - wives and girlfriends in particular - and BLACK MEN to answer please!

Is a lifestyle like described above even appealing or desirable for you? And if so, please try to explain WHY.
(What is it that attracts you as a female or Black man to a lifestyle in which you "refuse" a white male from getting inside a woman's vagina?)

Thank you all!

When we first started swinging we were not interested in playing with single men at all. We went to swing clubs and met with other couples. We had a great time. I noticed very fast that black men were very attracted to me. They were also brave enough to approach. It got my husband and I talking about the possibility of playing with select single guys. Eventually we did. Having my hubby and another guy all to myself was fun. Lots of pleasure. Eventually we had regulars that would come and visit us in Montana. There were a few times that my husband didn't feel like playing so he would just watch. It just happened naturally. I would ask him if he liked watching another man pleasure me. If he liked watching me fuck that black cock. Things like that. I even started meeting regulars at their hotel rooms alone and sending hubby pics. Eventually we would cut my husband off from sex for the weekend or the week leading up to it. Made it even more fun. We love that play. But I love my husband's cock and the way he fucks me. After I have been fucking other men it is even better. I am not giving up my hubby for any man. If I like you we will incorporate you in our play though and you will have an amazing time.

When we first started swinging we were not interested in playing with single men at all. We went to swing clubs and met with other couples. We had a great time. I noticed very fast that black men were very attracted to me. They were also brave enough to approach. It got my husband and I talking about the possibility of playing with select single guys. Eventually we did. Having my hubby and another guy all to myself was fun. Lots of pleasure. Eventually we had regulars that would come and visit us in Montana. There were a few times that my husband didn't feel like playing so he would just watch. It just happened naturally. I would ask him if he liked watching another man pleasure me. If he liked watching me fuck that black cock. Things like that. I even started meeting regulars at their hotel rooms alone and sending hubby pics. Eventually we would cut my husband off from sex for the weekend or the week leading up to it. Made it even more fun. We love that play. But I love my husband's cock and the way he fucks me. After I have been fucking other men it is even better. I am not giving up my hubby for any man. If I like you we will incorporate you in our play though and you will have an amazing time.
great answer.

I do this to him for short periods. I like how horny it makes him while I'm exclusively for my bull for a few days or weeks. Lately, we've been doing a lot of pregnancy risk play along with chastity play. It drives him wild when he isn't allowed near me with his locked, bare cock while I'm fertile. The rest of the time, when he isn't locked he gets me, it's becoming rarer and rarer.

Usually its once a week, but it's not uncommon for him to go 3 weeks without it.

I think it is not just a trend, a pussy free or caged husband is more focus on his wife pleasure and more obedient, when we are caged we are permanently horny and can accept things that we can’t imagine: cleaning bull cum on wife, swallow bull cum or suck clean bull cock are things I crave and only can do after some weeks without release.

I think it is not just a trend, a pussy free or caged husband is more focus on his wife pleasure and more obedient, when we are caged we are permanently horny and can accept things that we can’t imagine: cleaning bull cum on wife, swallow bull cum or suck clean bull cock are things I crave and only can do after some weeks without release.
Thanks for your participation but this question was addressed at Women and Black men only. Now that you have a "Couple" profile... What is your wife's opinion on the subject matter? And please let her give the answer instead of writing what you think it is. Thank you.

I do this to him for short periods. I like how horny it makes him while I'm exclusively for my bull for a few days or weeks. Lately, we've been doing a lot of pregnancy risk play along with chastity play. It drives him wild when he isn't allowed near me with his locked, bare cock while I'm fertile. The rest of the time, when he isn't locked he gets me, it's becoming rarer and rarer.

Usually its once a week, but it's not uncommon for him to go 3 weeks without it.
Thanks for your very interesting reply.
Personally i find PRP too extreme to play it out for real. But i can see the appeal of "cutting off" hubby during the fertile time of a wife's period in that context, if you are turned on by that kind of play.

It's been discussed before that the theme of wives or girlfriends cuckolding their husbands or boyfriends with Black men is mostly a white male driven fantasy as a multitude of posts in many webforums and blogs created by white males prove.
It seems that just the recent one or two years an additional theme has caught gear - that of white husbands, boyfriends and even single white males choosing and pledging to a sexual lifestyle in which they abstain from putting their penises into their wives', girlfriends' or any Woman's pussy (often referred to as "pussy-free" or "PiV-free" lifestyle).

The following question is ONLY for WOMEN - wives and girlfriends in particular - and BLACK MEN to answer please!

Is a lifestyle like described above even appealing or desirable for you? And if so, please try to explain WHY.
(What is it that attracts you as a female or Black man to a lifestyle in which you "refuse" a white male from getting inside a woman's vagina?)

Thank you all!
Here is what my white ex wife says!
White husbands are lousy in bed. White women need lots of good sex.
That is why the future of the white race is disappearing!

Here is what my white ex wife says!
White husbands are lousy in bed. White women need lots of good sex.
That is why the future of the white race is disappearing!
Still not getting that this question is asked for Women and Black men to answer? Seems like a ridiculous try of you to top from the bottom, and that you're just trying to perpetuate your own kink fantasy without much respect for what real lifestylers have to add. :rolleyes: Thanks for your participation anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Still not getting that this question is asked for Women and Black men to answer? Seems like a ridiculous try of you to top from the bottom, and that you're just trying to perpetuate your own kink fantasy without much respect for what real lifestylers have to add. :rolleyes: Thanks for your participation anyway. 🤷‍♂️
OK, yeah, Im just a former straight guy who submitted to the black man who was fucking my wife.

Sounds great, fantastic relationship

I've submitted to the superior black man before.
Great, it’s only a matter of time and we all will.
In offices all over the country now black men have their pick. In offices, closets, back rooms etc. Married white women are so damn horny
Why do you guys think it would be acceptable behavior to intercept a thread by posting off-topic BS or by starting a completely new and unrelated conversation? Please read...
...and stick with the rules! ‼️ Thank you.

Back