Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

I have spent the night in a marital bed so I know it happens and been in a few marital beds, but some of you are lying and its obvious sigh! great topic but the ones playing extra super cucky from both fake couples and fake BBC are just too much

As and when it becomes knowledge to friends and family that my husband and I are into the bbc cuckolding lifestyle, as we live in a very conservative area as far as intimate friendships go let alone interracial sex would be totally frowned upon and as a family we would be ostracised.
But do the wives know what they are missing by being well and truly fucked and satisfied by a wonderful black cock pounding there tight white pussy’s.
We would love to have my bbc lover stay in our marital bed fucking me anytime he wanted , i dream of the day it happens.
It eventually happened with our ex regular black bull . He kept insisting that he wanted to meet at our house to claim his ultimate prize fucking me on our marital bed.
We made a plan between my husband and I and him that he would arrive to quote for some garden landscaping . He arrived with a camera and pad as we walked around the garden he made out he was making notes and taking pictures of the garden . As we moved close to the fence between our garden and our neighbours I noticed that she was watching us sneaking from a bedroom window.
We moved back indoors, my husband made us drinks, we were laughing that if she knew the real reason that we had a black guy with us was for him to claim my pussy on our marital bed she would be horrified.
We finished our drinks Del had been teasing my nipples while we sat on a settee having the drinks, Del stood up and took my hand telling me to get my whores arse up to our marital bed it’s time i claimed your bed .
We went up to the bedroom, Del telling me stand by the window and my husband to take my dress off with me looking out of the window then squeeze my tits so if the woman next door is still watching she’ll know Del’s car is still in our drive and he must still be with us.
I was very nervous of this but I was also so turned on that I did as told, Del then told me to get on the bed lay on my back open my legs then tell him what he was here for to claim our marital bed by fucking my married whores cunt on the bed .
My husband sat at the bottom of the bed watching as I sucked Del’s cock while he fingered my pussy . Then when he was ready to fuck me he told my husband to guide his cock to my wonton cunt and ask him what he was here for my husband replied to claim my wife’s cunt on our bed so please fuck her .

Last edited:
So, I’m the cuck…. But I’ll answer for our situations since my wife is not in to chat forums or websites AT ALL.

She has not invited any other man in to our bed. At least not on her own. We have made a decision together to “play” in our room a handful of times and use our bed for the play area.

HOWEVER, I have specifically invited men in to our bed to fuck her a couple times.

1. One of my really good friends is a black guy, 6’5”, probably 230-245lbs. Broad shoulders, extremely muscular, and dark dark skin. He as having a hard time and in between living spaces, and needed a place to crash for a few nights. So, the first night he’s there, we are outside on the patio smoking a cigar and I drop the bomb in some stupid way that we “swing”. His eyes got real big, and I could tell he was confused…even though he knew what swinging meant. (Side note, we had stopped swinging probably a year before this night, maybe a little longer. At this point she’s already a black only slut. So, in an attempt to shake him out of his confused state, I turn my phone around and show him a couple pictures of her fucking black guys. He gets all excited and leans in close to me barely able to speak…. “Do you think she will Fuck me? Like do you? Would she? Do you care?” I said lemme talk to her. FF to us going to bed that night, he was sleeping on the couch. So, I bring it up to my wife in our bedroom by telling her about our conversation. She’s all embarrassed and starts getting shy and says she can’t believe I did that. She asked me what I was thinking when I did that. So, I told her I was thinking she could take her pants off, take her shirt and bra off…and walk out to the couch in just her panties and invite him in our room to fuck her. After severel encouragement attempts… she strolls out there, I here them talking, and next thing I know she’s walking back in the room and he’s right behind her. I watched as she sucked his dick, until eventually he bent her over and started fucking her. He totally used her and fucked her like she was just a random girl from down the block. After about 20 minutes I see him shaking, and he pulls out and blows this massive load all over my wife’s big sexy ass. He wraps up in his blanket, and goes back to the couch. What he doesn’t know, is that I slurped up every single of his huge load that he left in my wife’s ass! God it was so delicious.

2. We have a bull we’ve played with a few times when we traveled to a city about 2.5 hours away. He recently messaged me be said he wants to own my wife’s pussy, and actually all of her holes, and take her pussy away from me completely. This is a bull that for some reason, I just naturally submit to him INSTANTLY when he calls or shows up. I agreed to let him take her pussy and convinced him to come to our home, and use our bedroom and our bed to fuck & breed all 3 of her holes while in our bed, effectively claiming her holes as his, and taking them from me. I’m even going to only be in the room for half the night, and then leave the room so they can have some private time together. And before he leaves, he’s stated that he is going to call me back in the room the next morning, put me on my knees and not only ask me who’s pussy it is so I have to answer in front of my wife that it’s his…. But he’s put together 10-12 questions he’s going to ask me, that all require me to give lengthy answers out loud that confirm and acknowledge in front of her while maintaining eye contact with her…. That he is the owner of her holes now. That I am not allowed to enter any of the three holes with my little dick or my fingers. I’m allowed to eat her pussy only. That I felt it was the best decision for everyone involved, and in the event that my wife decides she wants me to penetrate her due to a lengthy time between visits…that she has to call him up, and I have to BEG him in front of my wife to allow me to fuck his property. And I have to cap it off my telling her in front of him that I know she loves his dick so much, that I’m simply no longer enough to satisfy her, and that not only does he own all of her holes and her entire body for the purpose of any sexual act…. But that I have also submit to him 100% and that he is my Daddy now.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Absolutely in martial bed!

Over the last 15ish years, there’s been more BBC in my wife’s pussy (as in number of times, I know way more inches) right there in our bed than me by far. I’ve had the most tongues in her pussy for sure, some of her BBC boyfriends are there to fuck and I lick her pussy and get it good and wet while she’s slobbering on there cocks.

Bottom line is yes, my wife fucks right in our bedroom her BBC boyfriends and like I said, the number of times she’s been fucked in our bed in the last 15ish years is for sure from her black boyfriends. I usually lick her clean and get so turned on from hours of visual foreplay watching them that still to this day, when she straddles my face to feed me my treat, I can’t keep from reaching down and jerking off after i know she’s came atleast once from my licking.

Back