Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

I have always found this to be amusing. The "marriage bed" ... is that some kind of sacrosanct place? It's ok to fuck a wife in any other bed but the marriage bed is off limits?
Perhaps not but it is nice to fuck a man's wife in the bed they sleep in. Frankly, in my opinion, the bed should belong to the bull and the wife to use when they want to use it. It really should be his, the bull's bed to use as he pleases too, with hubby's 100% approval.

Last edited:
For us it happened unconsciously. Things got so worked up that our bed was the natural place to go. Never thought about the spare bedroom. I actually thought about it during the sex and hubby said he did also but things were to far involved to stop then. I must admit I am one of those women who found it hot though. Not that I don't think about it anyway but every night when I get in that bed the first thing I think about is that night and that experience. That of course reminds me of what that cock did to me that night which gives me an instant tingle. Needless to say hubby has been getting the kitty a little more frequent! lol
Wonderful to hear that hubby is enjoying himself too. I don't like when sex is denied to the husband.

When my ex fell in love with a regular or it was in transition to that she would fantasize about being taken in our bedroom on our bed. The first time it happened we discussed it afterwards. It was both a turn on and a way for them to show me my changing role and status when he was around. Watching and hearing her taken in our bed and being humiliated by them during sex was heaven.
I don't understand how humiliation makes you feel good.

My wife and I discussed this after I brought he topic up. I never described our bed as a "marital" bed fearing the terminology would put the idea off limits. I also knew the implications of bringing up our bed and the symbolic nature of her in our bed with another man and understood I had to be careful.
Nevertheless it weighed heavy on my mind because I loved the idea of her in our bed with a black man and after a night of talking I found myself finally coming out and asking my wife if she were to sleep with this black guy Isaac she likes would she consider having him to our house and could she envision herself taking him to our bed. Yes, it was worded very carefully so to not offend but to let her know I was thinking about it.
As with everything about this, my wife had some reservations but was curious. She asked me if I was sure I could watch Isaac in our bed with her and I openly admitted the symbolism of her taking Isaac to our bed would be off the charts. I stated what better way to let Isaac know you wanted him as a lover than to have him make love to you in our bed and that she would be sending me a signal that, without question, Isaac had the same privileges with her as a man as I did.
Initially she was reticent to talk about how she felt about it but was more than glad to listen to me and asked me why I thought it would be okay. I carried on about how wonderful it would be to have us sitting in our den and, without notice, watch as the moment arrived where she grabbed Isaac by the hand and lead him down the hallway to our bedroom with me following.
I laid out the entire ritual to her by saying the act of her inviting him to our bedroom and both of them undressing and standing nude before each other with him admiring her body and her admiring his large manhood and then her acknowledging his status as a man by leading him to our bed where I have made love to you was things dreams are made of. I bared it all and said watching you in our bed laying back for Isaac with your legs spread as he climbed across our bed and watching as he mounted you to be your man in a place reserved for us is a moment that cannot be matched.
My wife finally answered by saying that she makes no promises but that if any man were to be in our bed with her it would certainly be Isaac and that she could envision them making love in our bed with me watching them .
Please tell us more.? We have discussed this idea !

We had a regular BBC who was local to us and this made it easier for short notice, on one occasion whilst mrs inked was enjoying herself with her bull up stairs in our bed, whilst I was wanking downstairs listen to them, our 19 yr old ******* came back early, so not to arise suspicion in her , I explained that "mom had gone to bed and I was just joining her". I quickly climbed the stairs and into our bedroom, shutting the door hastily, in case our ******* was behind me, there was mrs inked on the bed with her BBC lying between her legs, his cock still inserted, hard and deep, but they had stopped fucking because they had also heard someone come into the house. I motioned the thumbs up to them both and they carried on slowly, I got into bed and lied down next to my wife holding her hand whilst they proceeded to fuck each other, it was an immence turn on for all involved, doing this with our 19yr old ******* only feet away from us in her own bedroom. it began very slowly, both being quiet and wary about being heard through the bedroom wall, and about 4 hours later, it ended with me having to clean her beautiful tight pussy after her BBC had cum inside her several times
We are so interested. Please contact us

Our bed is where most of her BBC play has taken place. It's nice when a bull can host because I can stay home with the ******* and she can go out and play a little more often than we can arrange an empty house in which to host, but the best matches generally seem to be the ones for which she has home court advantage! Lol

And from a cuck's perspective:
Something about changing the sheets on the bed I built for her, that the two of us sleep in every night, so that she and her bull will be comfortable, only to have it defiled by a bunch of no-holds-barred fucking, and have to change the sheets again that night so we can go to sleep together (or be made to sleep in their wet spot)... all definitely adds something to the intensity of being cucked. A couple of times I've been about to lay my head on my own pillow for the night, only to discover that they had it underneath her while they were fucking and now my pillowcase is all covered in their dried mess.

When I'm present as well, sometimes they'll make me sit in a chair or kneel on the floor, and not be allowed in my own bed at all. And even when they do let me join them to participate, whether by holding her hand, holding her legs apart or spreading her cheeks for him, fluffing one or both of them, having to guide another man's much bigger cock into my wife's sopping wet pussy, or maybe laying underneath her, getting an closeup view of her getting split open by a massive bbc right in my face, something about having to wait to be invited into my own bed to participate adds to the already electrifying and humbling feeling of being totally dominated.

It's also pretty intense being at work and receiving a post-coital picture of my wife laying next to her bull on MY pillow, with satisfied smiles on their faces, both still glistening with sweat after a spontaneous lunch-hour romp I didn't even know was going on... Jeeze. I'm straining against the confines of my cage just thinking about it!

Last edited:
Back