Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Our bed is where most of her BBC play has taken place. It's nice when a bull can host because I can stay home with the ******* and she can go out and play a little more often than we can arrange an empty house in which to host, but the best matches generally seem to be the ones for which she has home court advantage! Lol

And from a cuck's perspective:
Something about changing the sheets on the bed I built for her, that the two of us sleep in every night, so that she and her bull will be comfortable, only to have it defiled by a bunch of no-holds-barred fucking, and have to change the sheets again that night so we can go to sleep together (or be made to sleep in their were spot... definitely adds something to the intensity of being cucked. A couple of times I've been about to lay my head on my own pillow for the night, only to discover that they had it underneath her while they were fucking and now my pillowcase is all covered in their dried mess.

When I'm present as well, sometimes they'll make me sit in a chair or kneel in the floor, and not be allowed in my own bed at all. And even when they do let me join them to participate, whether by holding her hand, holding her legs apart or spreading her cheeks for him, fluffing one or both of them, having to guide another man's much bigger cock into her sopping wet pussy, or maybe laying underneath her, getting an closeup view of her getting split open by a massive bbc right in my face, something about having to be invited into my own bed to participate adds to the electrifying and humbling feeling of being totally dominated.

It's also pretty intense being at work and receiving a post-coital picture of my wife laying next to her bull on MY pillow, with satisfied smiles on their faces, both still glistening with sweat after a spontaneous lunch-hour romp I didn't even know was going on... Jeeze. I'm straining against the confines of my cage just thinking about it!
Perfectly described ! We feel the same way

We do now, but up until recently it was just hotel meetings.

About a year ago our marriage bed 'lost its virginity'. I must admit I did this without my husbands knowledge or approval. Hubbie travels a lot, and while he was on a European trip I invited my Bull/boyfriend over and I took him to 'our' bed. I felt so guilty I called my husband told him what I did. It excited him so much he jacked off over then phone.

I have NOT tried BBC yet, But I do have a BWC Bull..
Bbc is much much better,I promise ! Go for it - you’ll never go back ! xxx

Our bed is where most of her BBC play has taken place. It's nice when a bull can host because I can stay home with the ******* and she can go out and play a little more often than we can arrange an empty house in which to host, but the best matches generally seem to be the ones for which she has home court advantage! Lol

And from a cuck's perspective:
Something about changing the sheets on the bed I built for her, that the two of us sleep in every night, so that she and her bull will be comfortable, only to have it defiled by a bunch of no-holds-barred fucking, and have to change the sheets again that night so we can go to sleep together (or be made to sleep in their wet spot)... all definitely adds something to the intensity of being cucked. A couple of times I've been about to lay my head on my own pillow for the night, only to discover that they had it underneath her while they were fucking and now my pillowcase is all covered in their dried mess.

When I'm present as well, sometimes they'll make me sit in a chair or kneel on the floor, and not be allowed in my own bed at all. And even when they do let me join them to participate, whether by holding her hand, holding her legs apart or spreading her cheeks for him, fluffing one or both of them, having to guide another man's much bigger cock into my wife's sopping wet pussy, or maybe laying underneath her, getting an closeup view of her getting split open by a massive bbc right in my face, something about having to wait to be invited into my own bed to participate adds to the already electrifying and humbling feeling of being totally dominated.

It's also pretty intense being at work and receiving a post-coital picture of my wife laying next to her bull on MY pillow, with satisfied smiles on their faces, both still glistening with sweat after a spontaneous lunch-hour romp I didn't even know was going on... Jeeze. I'm straining against the confines of my cage just thinking about it!
fuck you are living the dream to some extent, that most of us guys want in some ways if not all of them.

fuck you are living the dream to some extent, that most of us guys want in some ways if not all of them.
Well, I hope everyone finds what they're looking for. We did 20+ years ago. Everything since then has just been the icing on top. Life's an amazing adventure with the right partner. And yes, we've been very fortunate. Thank you!

I don't understand how humiliation makes you feel good.
I don't know that this can ever be explained adequately. I don't even fully understand why we enjoy the things we enjoy, so explaining it to others is hard. The rush of humiliation is sort of like one of those dreams where you suddenly find yourself someplace public, and look down and realize you're not wearing pants. That sensation of vulnerability can be very physical, and can feel almost orgasmic.

The best way I've come up with to maybe make it more relatable to others is to compare it to hair pulling or spanking. If you're into kink, the pain associated with those activities can be a huge turn on during a hot sexual encounter, but I've never met a person who enjoys falling and hurting themselves or cutting their finger when chopping onions. I don't think very many people are turned on by ALL pain or want to be beaten up for real, but I know LOTS of people who don't mind nipple clamps and spankings hard enough to leave marks that last for days. The emotional anxiety that comes from jealousy or humiliation, when it's not done to cause lasting damage, can be a lot like that kind of controlled, consensual physical pain. It's all about the intention of the person delivering the pain or anxiety.

For me, it's not even all humiliation that's fun. It's very situational, and I'm often amazed my wife can navigate it as well as she does. For whatever reason, I get turned on being teased about my cock size, even though I know I'm at least average. I like being told she prefers me in a constant state of arousal and desire so I'm more focused on serving her, so being teased and denied release is hot. I love it when my wife is being fucked hard in my bed, and hearing her say things like, "oh my God, baby! His big cock feels soooo good inside me! He's so much deeper than your little white dick can reach! Don't you wish you could fuck me like this?" Or hearing her bull say things like, "look how she takes it all! Doesn't your wife look beautiful taking this big dick? She's finally getting fucked like she needs." But it's not hot when someone insults me before they're even playing together or acts like she shouldn't be with me. It's a subtle but important distinction.

My wife knows how to crank up the anxiety in an arousing way, but she's as protective of me as I am of her, and neither of us puts up with guys who don't respect both of us and our marriage. Similarly, we both get turned on when a strong black man gets her to say she's "his slut," but we walk away when someone introduces himself and says, "your wife's a whore and I wanna fuck her."

It's a fine line, for sure, and it probably isn't for everyone. It would be much harder if I wasn't absolutely sure she loves me or if I worried she'd never enjoy sex with just me, without a black man present. Like everything else we do together, we do it because it brings pleasure for both of us, even if that's sometimes hard to explain. Guys who understand that and get enjoyment from playing their role are really fun to find.

I don't know that this can ever be explained adequately. I don't even fully understand why we enjoy the things we enjoy, so explaining it to others is hard. The rush of humiliation is sort of like one of those dreams where you suddenly find yourself someplace public, and look down and realize you're not wearing pants. That sensation of vulnerability can be very physical, and can feel almost orgasmic.

The best way I've come up with to maybe make it more relatable to others is to compare it to hair pulling or spanking. If you're into kink, the pain associated with those activities can be a huge turn on during a hot sexual encounter, but I've never met a person who enjoys falling and hurting themselves or cutting their finger when chopping onions. I don't think very many people are turned on by ALL pain or want to be beaten up for real, but I know LOTS of people who don't mind nipple clamps and spankings hard enough to leave marks that last for days. The emotional anxiety that comes from jealousy or humiliation, when it's not done to cause lasting damage, can be a lot like that kind of controlled, consensual physical pain. It's all about the intention of the person delivering the pain or anxiety.

For me, it's not even all humiliation that's fun. It's very situational, and I'm often amazed my wife can navigate it as well as she does. For whatever reason, I get turned on being teased about my cock size, even though I know I'm at least average. I like being told she prefers me in a constant state of arousal and desire so I'm more focused on serving her, so being teased and denied release is hot. I love it when my wife is being fucked hard in my bed, and hearing her say things like, "oh my God, baby! His big cock feels soooo good inside me! He's so much deeper than your little white dick can reach! Don't you wish you could fuck me like this?" Or hearing her bull say things like, "look how she takes it all! Doesn't your wife look beautiful taking this big dick? She's finally getting fucked like she needs." But it's not hot when someone insults me before they're even playing together or acts like she shouldn't be with me. It's a subtle but important distinction.

My wife knows how to crank up the anxiety in an arousing way, but she's as protective of me as I am of her, and neither of us puts up with guys who don't respect both of us and our marriage. Similarly, we both get turned on when a strong black man gets her to say she's "his slut," but we walk away when someone introduces himself and says, "your wife's a whore and I wanna fuck her."

It's a fine line, for sure, and it probably isn't for everyone. It would be much harder if I wasn't absolutely sure she loves me or if I worried she'd never enjoy sex with just me, without a black man present. Like everything else we do together, we do it because it brings pleasure for both of us, even if that's sometimes hard to explain. Guys who understand that and get enjoyment from playing their role are really fun to find.
Sensationally explained

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
No. But he insisted so we did

I did, and I was caught, and ended up losing everything...a moment of glory for a lifetime of pain.
My motto, as a single white male cuckold, is "marry white, sex only BBC." My hope is you find a good white hubby who has a true need for you to have regular sex with BBC's as much as you need and enjoy having sex with Black Men. I'd always suggest myself as a candidate, yet you're in a different nation than am I, and I don't have the kind of money I'd need to bring you across the pond or vice-versa. It would be such an honor and privilege to welcome massive, heavy cumming BBC's into our marital bed, to make sure every sexual need you have is fully satiated.

I did, and I was caught, and ended up losing everything...a moment of glory for a lifetime of pain.
That's too bad clearly you need a husband that is into this and willing to share. It's too bad that you didn't find the right one before. I'm sure you'll have better luck and times in the future finding a more suitable husband for someone fun like you

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate and respect your explanation. You made a clarification that I don't often see and that is the wife still shows respect to her husband and is mindful of his limits when it comes to penis humiliation, after all, a man still needs to feel like a man.

Back