Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

My wife it along two black cocks in our bed today, one on his way over in a few hours, one coming over to hang this evening, have dinner with us, watch nba playoffs and fuck her as much as she wants! They’ll sit in the couch this evening, both naked, while he and I watch the man’s/suns games and she’ll lay on the couch and suck and play with his cock, they’ll fuck during commercials, end of periods, fuck like mad at halftime and after the game. I’ll end up between the two guys today getting about 5-7 creampies to clean up. The first guy likes to have me suck his cock clean so I’ll get to suck on freshly pussy marinated black cock a few times today! I love Sunday’s! Usually every Sunday, my wife gets a few BBC’s, many times a friend of hers over enjoying as well but going solo today. The first guy will be gone before guy #2 shows up.

My wife it along two black cocks in our bed today, one on his way over in a few hours, one coming over to hang this evening, have dinner with us, watch nba playoffs and fuck her as much as she wants! They’ll sit in the couch this evening, both naked, while he and I watch the man’s/suns games and she’ll lay on the couch and suck and play with his cock, they’ll fuck during commercials, end of periods, fuck like mad at halftime and after the game. I’ll end up between the two guys today getting about 5-7 creampies to clean up. The first guy likes to have me suck his cock clean so I’ll get to suck on freshly pussy marinated black cock a few times today! I love Sunday’s! Usually every Sunday, my wife gets a few BBC’s, many times a friend of hers over enjoying as well but going solo today. The first guy will be gone before guy #2 shows up.
she sounds great

One lover wanted me to let him fuck me in my martial bed but I wouldn't. Then, a black friend with benefits came by the house. After a couple of drinks, we were playing around on the sofa. He had my blouse and bra off. He was sucking my nipples and kissing me. When he started fingering my pussy it was over. I had no control. He said it was time to go to the bed room. He told my husband he could stand at the door and watch but he couldn't enter. After that time the martial bed was his any time he wanted.IMG_0691.JPGIMG_0694.JPG

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
I once chatted to a black guy who wanted to fuck me in our bed wearing one of my boyfriends shirts.
It really turned me on, but I didn't do it as I never play at home for privacy reasons.

One lover wanted me to let him fuck me in my martial bed but I wouldn't. Then, a black friend with benefits came by the house. After a couple of drinks, we were playing around on the sofa. He had my blouse and bra off. He was sucking my nipples and kissing me. When he started fingering my pussy it was over. I had no control. He said it was time to go to the bed room. He told my husband he could stand at the door and watch but he couldn't enter. After that time the martial bed was his any time he wanted.View attachment 5080646View attachment 5080647
That happened naturally and sounds very beautiful. That’s the way to do it.

I did, and I was caught, and ended up losing everything...a moment of glory for a lifetime of pain.

I'm so sorry to learn this Ann. Soon after we married, I mounted four air vents in the wall between the main bedroom, and the bedroom on the other side of the wall so sound could easily pass through. I slept there often, as her black bull spent alot of time/nights in the master bedroom with my wife. I had to change the bedding each morning afterwards. Once he had her eight months pregnant we stopped this. I hope you find a good man to go through life with, who supports, and encourages you to have other men in your life, if you are so inclined. It doesn't have to be an entire lifetime of pain.

Back