Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

View attachment 2857322View attachment 2857330View attachment 2857330

Her favorite bull visited for three days. They took the master bedroom and I got the guest bedroom. I had to cook, and serve them drinks I would wake up to the sounds of them fucking during the night and first thing in the morning. The first day they went to the bedroom as soon as he arrived and didn't come out until the next afternoon. I would be called in to bring them food and drinks. It was very humilating to see him laying there with his cock shining with their combined juices and her laying there with his cum draining from her pussy. He had her tell me how much better he was than me. I watched his cock harden as she told me that. He told her to such his cock and that he owned her. Seeing that in our bed really hurt. The closest I got was being sent into the bedroom the last morning to clean her pussy after being used for three days and nights. It took a week for her pussy to recover from the stretching by him.
I had to change the sheets daily for her, and the bull so they had comfortable clean linen, and so I had no choice but to see sperm, female cum, and his pubic hairs.

I'm sorry, I guess we really never thought about it like it was some special moment or something, it just kind of seems to happen if you invite friends with benefits over. When we were swapping with other couples it wasn't unusual at all that one or both couples wound up in the bed. So when we started in this life style it seemed natural, lol, if that's the right word! I mean it's fun anywhere in the house or anywhere else but still I'd rather be in my own bed!!!

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
we're in austin. she's a bbc virgin.

For us it happened unconsciously. Things got so worked up that our bed was the natural place to go. Never thought about the spare bedroom. I actually thought about it during the sex and hubby said he did also but things were to far involved to stop then. I must admit I am one of those women who found it hot though. Not that I don't think about it anyway but every night when I get in that bed the first thing I think about is that night and that experience. That of course reminds me of what that cock did to me that night which gives me an instant tingle. Needless to say hubby has been getting the kitty a little more frequent! lol
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My wife has always enjoyed having NSA sex with her Black boyfriends in our martial bed. She gets her pleasure from breaking taboos and having sex with other men in the martial bed, with or without me being present, is way up on the taboo meter. Of course, getting pregnant in the martial bed is breaking the ultimate taboo.

Please login or become a member to view

As a Bull I absolutely enjoy giving good black dick to a sexy white wife with a good Nutt in her marital bed. I want her and her husband to look at their bed periodically, either together or separately in their own mind to remember how she took the dick deep until she made me cum. It's also taboo as hell, lol. It's very erotic as well to watch as a husband your wife taking Black Cock deep moaning and the whole nine in you guys bed I love the blending of personal lives and lifestyle.

As a Bull I absolutely enjoy giving good black dick to a sexy white wife with a good Nutt in her marital bed. I want her and her husband to look at their bed periodically, either together or separately in their own mind to remember how she took the dick deep until she made me cum. It's also taboo as hell, lol. It's very erotic as well to watch as a husband your wife taking Black Cock deep moaning and the whole nine in you guys bed I love the blending of personal lives and lifestyle.
I want that.

Back