Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

I am curious if anyone has considered making the marriage bed the only sex-free zone in the house? For those that practice exclusive sex with the boyfriend, he could claim the "guest" bedroom as his own, in a bachelor pad kind of way. Sex would only happen in his room (or any other part of the house the boyfriend wants), but the marriage bed would remain the wife's refuge away from sexual activities, since only cuddling with hubby would be allowed.

I am curious if anyone has considered making the marriage bed the only sex-free zone in the house? For those that practice exclusive sex with the boyfriend, he could claim the "guest" bedroom as his own, in a bachelor pad kind of way. Sex would only happen in his room (or any other part of the house the boyfriend wants), but the marriage bed would remain the wife's refuge away from sexual activities, since only cuddling with hubby would be allowed.
That sounds very interesting.

My wife's bull always starts his foreplay in our living room. He will have my wife toss his salad and then French kiss me so that I can taste his ass on her breath and tongue.

Then he has my undress her to her bra and panties and takes her to
Our bedroom. I have to stay downstairs until he is done fucking her. And he calls me up to change the sheets.

My wife's bull always starts his foreplay in our living room. He will have my wife toss his salad and then French kiss me so that I can taste his ass on her breath and tongue.

Then he has my undress her to her bra and panties and takes her to
Our bedroom. I have to stay downstairs until he is done fucking her. And he calls me up to change the sheets.
Thanks sound very hot..eating ass

Personally I prefer sex with black men in our bed and actually prefer it on hubby's side. Having him kneeling next to the bed watching a black man do things he can't is exciting for both of us.
Absolutely fascinated by the way blacbull took place and submited you and Husband.So exciting

Tonight my wife and her BBC will be fucking each other all over the house and for a birthday present for me she is going to let him fuck her arse and come inside whilst in our bed and I can only listen and watch from the sidelines. She did say if I am lucky she will squat over my face and push his cum out of her arse before sending me off to the spare bedroom where I will be able to listen to them for the rest of the night. What she does not know yet is that I have hidden a wireless camera so I will be able to watch and wank all night lol
Will post some pics later for everyone to enjoy.

We don't get to play very often and when we do we go out and play in the different venues VIP rooms. That being said the stars must have aligned perfectly one weekend. Hubby was out of town, no one was around so I got all fixed up and went out on my own like I was twenty again. It didn't take long before I found who I wanted and I ended up taking him home where he fucked me senseless all night in our martial bed. Loved the secure feeling of being held in his strong Black arms and pleasuring him when ever and how ever he wanted. In the morning I made him breakfast before he left, it was the least I could do. :) m.JPG

I was out of town and Ann invited her bull to visit in my absence. They were sleeping in the guest room together, as she was trying to not get fucked in our marital bed. (They also fucked on the couch, in the hot tub, in a chair...) The second day there when she came out of the shower from the master bath that was attached to our bedroom he was standing there and threw her on to our bed and as she described, "took her." They had no need of the guest room the rest of the weekend--but if I'm there when we are hosting a friend, they get the guest room.

Back