Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

I bet you would.

Or maybe I should have you as senior maid perhaps and my husband under you, maybe that's a more interesting idea?
You could be in charge of him and dish out my orders and punishments, L may put that proposal to him this afternoon!

Question to all sissy cucks,,,
How would you train my husband in sissyness and obedience if you were my senior maid?
Ma'am
You are a wonderful cuckoldress and understand little dicked white bois so well Respectfully

I much, much, prefer meeting my lovers in nicer hotel suites...and I'm not shy to admit that I prefer to be hosted by a lover in his room or suite, but I'm okay with having my boyfriend secure the room, as well.

For one, it does show me that the gentleman in question has achieved a certain amount of means, and with that I can assume things like discretion and sophistication will usually follow. Also, such hotels also usually have restaurants and lounges on site where my cuckold can wait downstairs while I am being entertained, alone, upstairs, if that is our wish.

I have taken lovers into my/our bed in my home, but it is rare, as I am a somewhat well known professional in the smaller, Conservative, Texas city that I live in, and while I do not hide my lifestyle or kink, I do not flaunt it, either to those that would not understand or appreciate it. Plus, a lot of this lifestyle is about having fun and "blowing off steam" a few times a month, for me...so, a hotel, out of town, adds to the stress relieving experience and naughtiness of being used as a good looking, fit, young, hung, man's slut for a night or two...while denying and teasing my cuckie bf.

797_1000.jpg

I much, much, prefer meeting my lovers in nicer hotel suites...and I'm not shy to admit that I prefer to be hosted by a lover in his room or suite, but I'm okay with having my boyfriend secure the room, as well.

For one, it does show me that the gentleman in question has achieved a certain amount of means, and with that I can assume things like discretion and sophistication will usually follow. Also, such hotels also usually have restaurants and lounges on site where my cuckold can wait downstairs while I am being entertained, alone, upstairs, if that is our wish.

I have taken lovers into my/our bed in my home, but it is rare, as I am a somewhat well known professional in the smaller, Conservative, Texas city that I live in, and while I do not hide my lifestyle or kink, I do not flaunt it, either to those that would not understand or appreciate it. Plus, a lot of this lifestyle is about having fun and "blowing off steam" a few times a month, for me...so, a hotel, out of town, adds to the stress relieving experience and naughtiness of being used as a good looking, fit, young, hung, man's slut for a night or two...while denying and teasing my cuckie bf.

View attachment 803507
We have some both but as we have a live in in law hotels are the preferred venue.bbwife prefers a two room suite in order to proved He and the BBC entertainment and quite play space.
Most often I am there to serve them and attend their needs. Drive them to a club or dinner where I wait and cover the tab.
During play I am there for service, clean up etc before being sent to my room , in chastity, while they sleep. Always excitingly hot but at times painful as well.....

View attachment 803507
what do you think about the blog conquer him with love

He'd be even more lucky if she shaved that pussy and hairy ass.... pretty gross
I also prefer shaved, but there can be a good reason to have a hairy pussy. My wife decided to stop shaving four years ago because her Bull requested it. He prefers it hairy, so he gets it hairy. I think that's a valid reason not to shave. A Bull's opinion is more important than a cuck's opinion.

If you are really cucking your husband why would'nt you fuck other men in your home unless there were other reasons such as children still living with you. How many women on here really make their husbands cuckolds and dominate them

Great idea. Might get a little uncomfortable, but really inclusive. The best way is 69 while the bull fucks me doggie. That way hubby gets the best dripping creampie. Our favorite, but hard to convince bulls.
have done that with most of the men she has had and if done right it feels good for both bull and wife , on her side with bull behind works well since the clit is very exposed for a good licking

Back