Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Not married but we'd not have a problem with it. When it comes to all of this we get very mental about it. Anyway we can make it naughtier and filthier we do it. She's had me cum on the floor by her bed so my cum is always the first and last thing she steps on everyday.

I couldn't begin to tell you how many black guys have been in our martial bed , a few time it was more than 1 at the same time. Some times my husband was there, just as many times he wasn't. Also my husband spent many nights in our guest bedroom because a black man had his place in our bed and my pussy.
Phyliss

Inass.jpg Bday1.jpg J&C1.JPG 0122_001.jpg

We almost always play at hotels or at the man's place as we have a family and it is very difficult to have an opportunity for a man to come to our house for sex. But we have done it a handful of times with men we have known and trusted well and my husband loved it when it has happened in the past. My husband has always been present when I played with a man in our bed, but he also eventually wants me to play in our bedroom when he is also gone at some point.

Back