Question for the Bulls?

There are thousands of amateur and homemade videos and photos out there showing wives having sex with a Bull in their homes and bedrooms. Often there are photos in the background of family members or even wedding photos.

Here is my question...

While having sex with other guys wives or girlfriends does seeing thoes family photos have any effect on you emotionally or physically?BBC_Adultry_101.jpg

Attachments

• 1873869232.jpg
    1873869232.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 26255754a1c65dabd33.jpg
    26255754a1c65dabd33.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 92BEE30D-259D-4AE1-BF03-FC6660A530DD.jpeg
    92BEE30D-259D-4AE1-BF03-FC6660A530DD.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 114
There are thousands of amateur and homemade videos and photos out there showing wives having sex with a Bull in their homes and bedrooms. Often there are photos in the background of family members or even wedding photos.

Here is my question...

While having sex with other guys wives or girlfriends does seeing thoes family photos have any effect on you emotionally or physically?View attachment 6494366
Not really. Kinda just something to look at. Maybe you question it a bit like how did it go from all on eachother to him filming me bang his soul mate. Not something you really think abt though in the moment.

Yeah it turns me on more, I love the juxtaposition between me balls deep in a man’s wife, in their bed, pumping her full of my black seed while she’s cumming admitting that I’m better than her cuck, and that she wants me more. It’s a real power trip, and 100% at that moment her family means nothing to her, her cunt takes over her thoughts.

Yeah it turns me on more, I love the juxtaposition between me balls deep in a man’s wife, in their bed, pumping her full of my black seed while she’s cumming admitting that I’m better than her cuck, and that she wants me more. It’s a real power trip, and 100% at that moment her family means nothing to her, her cunt takes over her thoughts.
Do you prefer to be invited to their house? Where is your favorite place to fuck a man's wife?

Do you prefer to be invited to their house? Where is your favorite place to fuck a man's wife?
I prefer to be invited and then fuck the wife, wherever the most sacred family spot in the house is. It’s usually in the husband and wife’s bed. I once fucked a married wife in her abusive husband’s Range Rover parked in their garage! left it full of both of our cum, that was pretty hot!!

I prefer to be invited and then fuck the wife, wherever the most sacred family spot in the house is. It’s usually in the husband and wife’s bed. I once fucked a married wife in her abusive husband’s Range Rover parked in their garage! left it full of both of our cum, that was pretty hot!!
Wow that's awesome. I can definitely imagine fucking a husband's wife in their very own bed is extremely empowering. There's no better way in demonstrating your dominance than doing in their bed. Especially if the husband is there in the room with you watching. His wife is yours, their house is yours, their bed is yours...there is nothing the husband can do but watch.

Makes it real. And, there is a good deal of trust established if you are invited into the home. Plus, if hubby is a cuck, it’s a power play.
A definitely huge power play, and that goes both ways. It's a huge increase in power for you, showing your dominance over Her husband. And a huge decrease in power for the husband, watching he knows he can't satisfy his wife like you can.

It's funny when you look at the antonyms for dominance every word is fitting in describing cucks...

Wow that's awesome. I can definitely imagine fucking a husband's wife in their very own bed is extremely empowering. There's no better way in demonstrating your dominance than doing in their bed. Especially if the husband is there in the room with you watching. His wife is yours, their house is yours, their bed is yours...there is nothing the husband can do but watch.
Exactly.

Back