Question for bulls

You guys who have had the privilege of bedding several women and enjoying great sex without strings attached. All the bulls here reading this now, I have a question for you. I was sitting here thinking about what a bull wants from life. Are you guys looking to find the one woman of your dreams and settle down? Are you content fucking other men's wives? Would it be hard to let that freedom go to attempt a life at building a family? I'm just curious so if I sound condescending I'm not trying to.

I was married for 16 years with children and the wife and I built a family sent them off to college and military service. I've played around, settled down and now I'm in my early 40's feeling like huh, guess I should go back to playing around again. Life's funny that way, at first I thought if I just make it to 21, I'm good. Made it to 21 then said ok wife and *******, the movies have you thinking you ride off in the sunset and credits roll, but life is short, yet longer than our expectations. I've ticked all the social requirements of life off my list, now what? I can have my wife back at anytime, but eh, I'm enjoying the unexpected twist of being single with grown children and I have my health, my money and my career still. Currently kicking women out the apartment like Martin, no rush to be tied down again.

You guys who have had the privilege of bedding several women and enjoying great sex without strings attached. All the bulls here reading this now, I have a question for you. I was sitting here thinking about what a bull wants from life. Are you guys looking to find the one woman of your dreams and settle down? Are you content fucking other men's wives? Would it be hard to let that freedom go to attempt a life at building a family? I'm just curious so if I sound condescending I'm not trying to.
Fuck dem whyte b itches get dem pregnant with mah Black seed like to see dem married b itches big eyed scared haha

Back