Question: could a white bull get verified?

Wow so you're just plain ignorant.

Good luck with that.

Yes you do have the right to like who you like and have sex with who you like. I am surprised by how bias you are, To be in a group that supports sex with others Then you post limits , You have the actions of a bigot. Then a poor attempt at being passive aggressive... At least own who you are,

I didn't make the limits, it's the rules of the site that you can't verify and the real people who are here to actually meet like it that way.

I'm not being passive aggressive, let me say it again for you, nobody is here to meet white men. Nobody cares about your dick here.

Continue jerking off to the content of this site but you can keep your silly accusations of segregation and bigotry to yourself.

I cannot believe the entitlement of a white man to join a site for black men and then complain he can't get full site access. If anyone needs to get their ******* together, it's you.

Last edited:
What a silly comment.. It has literally nothing to do with segregation, it has to do with the fact that this is a niche site. Would you join a lesbian dating site and then complain you don't get full access as a man?

Nobody is here to meet white men.
Totally agree, on the other hand I find that the verification is stupid, it does not seem to me at all that I have to verify my identity that I know neither is this a fbi site or an official certification entity, what the hell. It seems something absurd, almost childish, and very macho thing.. to say something light without generating controversy about it.

Totally agree, on the other hand I find that the verification is stupid, it does not seem to me at all that I have to verify my identity that I know neither is this a fbi site or an official certification entity, what the hell. It seems something absurd, almost childish, and very macho thing.. to say something light without generating controversy about it.
It's an added layer of weeding out fakes and catfish. Plus it gives you access to the verified only sections, which have tons of photos and meet up threads that you miss out on in the main threads, plus it gives you more control over your privacy. I'm a fan of verification, I think it's a great feature.

It is a free world, everyone knows what they do and to what extent they expose their identity in a certain way, I think that it is not the most ideal in this type of place, but everyone knows what they do and believe that it is better.

It is a free world, everyone knows what they do and to what extent they expose their identity in a certain way, I think that it is not the most ideal in this type of place, but everyone knows what they do and believe that it is better.
Very true, nobody has to do anything.

That said, you show much more in your media than is required for verification, the only difference is holding a sign with benign information on it.

But it's your prerogative.

Very true, nobody has to do anything.

That said, you show much more in your media than is required for verification, the only difference is holding a sign with benign information on it.

But it's your prerogative.
Ladies.. enjoy life. But always stay as safe as possible. Even though we do not agree on some things. That does not mean I would want any of you harmed. My spouse was ******* and gang raped. (before we met) I do not wish this on anyone. I joined here because of a friend wanting to try a man of color. She wants a man that is not normally in our circle of friends. Safety does not come up much in this group.

Ladies.. enjoy life. But always stay as safe as possible. Even though we do not agree on some things. That does not mean I would want any of you harmed. My spouse was ******* and gang raped. (before we met) I do not wish this on anyone. I joined here because of a friend wanting to try a man of color. She wants a man that is not normally in our circle of friends. Safety does not come up much in this group.
I don't know where the jump to wishing harm on people came from, we're all adults here I would hope people can disagree without that.

Safety comes up all the time in this group.. there are multiple threads in the verified sections about vetting, testing, verifying, meeting protocols, etc.

Pretty sure there's an active thread right now on the main board about protecting yourself when meeting strangers online. It's definitely discussed and discussed often. As it should be.

Back