Pussy Hair

I always loved a thick bush but my wifey’s Black bull requires her to shave it bald. Her elderly cunt looks so shriveled now. Am quite upset.
Bulls make hotwives do change their pubic hairstyle. I feel for you. For me it's the other way around. I love it shaved but my young wife has now an untrimmed hairy cunt. It looks much older now because of all the hair.

Interesting. The Bulls who've had me have all preferred me smooth - completely shaven. Hubby likes it very much too!

No worries - everyone has preferences!

i DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I LOVE JUST A THIN ENOUGH PATCH OF HAIR THAT IS LIKE A five oclock shadow on her pussy, I love the way it feels like sand paper on my tongue its my ultimate fantasy!

Absolutely not. I hate pussy hair. It all started when I came across my very first bald pussy several years ago and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I was forever changed. I will not allow my little whore to have any hair whatsoever. She is doing laser treatments now to avoid waxing any longer.

Attachments

• 86239.jpeg
    86239.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 164
Very hot lady! I love a nice full bush,I love seeing women with hair sticking out the sides of her swimsuit at the beach! I went out with a red head,and she had the most beautiful red haired pussy,I came in it and on it!

Back