Another question??

Do yall care if A female has hair on her pussy?? I honestly like to eat A pussy that is bald im not A fan of any hair on the pussy
I'm more concerned with the pussy being clean than having hair. I always give the pussy the finger test before sinking my "johnson" into it. What is distracting is when the pubic hair is growing wild down the inside of the legs or up towards the navel. I personally like a "trimmed" bush or bald ... but that's just my choice.

I'm more concerned with the pussy being clean than having hair. What is distracting is when the pubic hair is growing wild down the inside of the legs or up towards the navel. I personally like a "trimmed" bush or bald ... but that's just my choice.
We all like wat we like dawg no judgment here

Like it has been said to each their own. I go back and forth between being bald and having a trimmed bush.
You're a really SEXY BABE Bubbles and I'd love to lick the sweat off your body after a night of debauchery. Trimmed or smooth I'd lick you from clit too asshole before and after SEX. 😈👅💦💦💦🍌💋💖✌🏻

Back