Another question??

Do yall care if A female has hair on her pussy?? I honestly like to eat A pussy that is bald im not A fan of any hair on the pussy
I prefer it smooth, and that's how my wife kept it in the past. But my wife's lover prefers a full bush so my wife did grow it out and now keeps it hairy for him. I still eat her pussy because she loves it when I do, but it is definitely less pleasant for me with all that hair. Her lover, on the other hand, really enjoys her big bush.

I prefer it smooth, and that's how my wife kept it in the past. But my wife's lover prefers a full bush so my wife did grow it out and now keeps it hairy for him. I still eat her pussy because she loves it when I do, but it is definitely less pleasant for me with all that hair. Her lover, on the other hand, really enjoys her big bush.
U are brave bro im not eating hairy pussy at all Lol

U are brave bro im not eating hairy pussy at all Lol
I don't have penetrative sex with my wife anymore, so giving her oral is the most intimate sex we still have, the main reason to eat her pussy despite that huge bush. I still love the taste of her pussy but I don't enjoy the feeling of all the hair which seems to be everywhere. She doesn't even trim it because her lover wants a full natural bush.

I don't have penetrative sex with my wife anymore, so giving her oral is the most intimate sex we still have, the main reason to eat her pussy despite that huge bush. I still love the taste of her pussy but I don't enjoy the feeling of all the hair which seems to be everywhere. She doesn't even trim it because her lover wants a full natural bush.
Ohh OK

Back