Another question??

Ha ha! I find that most women respond well when being talked to and treated like cheap whores.
I don’t know what kind of women you are meeting. Possibly “cheap whores” that you are paying for. But I would say the quality women on here probably would like some actual conversation and wit… only when you fully seduce them, some might become submissive and like that kind of talk. Your media doesn’t really show that you are doing anything with anyone. So maybe you should try a different approach. Just sayin’ 😊

I don’t know what kind of women you are meeting. Possibly “cheap whores” that you are paying for. But I would say the quality women on here probably would like some actual conversation and wit… only when you fully seduce them, some might become submissive and like that kind of talk. Your media doesn’t really show that you are doing anything with anyone. So maybe you should try a different approach. Just sayin’ 😊
If our way of talking to females is not ur cup of tea just move on do not start drama here we all like wat we like if U dont like how we address chicks U dont have to pay attention to us

👍👍👍👍👍

His delivery could have used a bit of finesse lol. I don’t disagree though either. As you just saw with my other post, I always got a full, clean waxed Brazilian. But what’s more important in the end? To me, it’s pleasing the man I’m with right now. If the next one wants 100% smooth, then that is what he can get! I’m allll about pleasing my man.
You are special ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I've never understood the attraction to a hairy pussy. I have not licked a hairy pussy in many years. I don't see that changing.
NOT to worry! I have licked enough hairy pussy for both of us!!!! (It is a matter of personal preference. If she's hot otherwise, who cares if her pussy has hair or none at all?

NOT to worry! I have licked enough hairy pussy for both of us!!!! (It is a matter of personal preference. If she's hot otherwise, who cares if her pussy has hair or none at all?
Alot of us care regardless of how hot she is I dont like hair on my food and im A proud pussy eating dude

Alot of us care regardless of how hot she is I dont like hair on my food and im A proud pussy eating dude
After all is said and none, it's really just a matter of personal preference. As an aside, I have never refused to lick a pussy just because it was bald! LOL

Back