Another question??

I never have to worry about hairy pussy again. Wife hated her bush so she lasered it smooth. She called it “smooth crack to crack”. I do miss the musky smell from time to time but I LOVE eating her pussy so that was the best $1000 we have spent!

I like the music 🎵🎶 of today and I like the oldies. I feel the same way about pussy! A hairy pussy is just a classic pussy and it all gets stretched, and filled💦 the same over here!♠️

I never have to worry about hairy pussy again. Wife hated her bush so she lasered it smooth. She called it “smooth crack to crack”. I do miss the musky smell from time to time but I LOVE eating her pussy so that was the best $1000 we have spent!
1000 for laser hair removal DAMN

From experience with black men, most of them like it bald so I just keep it like that ;) also it feel nicer and more sensitive
You have a beautiful shaved pussy, sexy lady! I always went full Brazilian but my guy likes just a bit of hair up top. So now I’m 98% percent fully smooth and a bit of a landing strip.

I wouldn’t mind having the laser procedure for that 98% though. Waxing kinda sucks lol. I do it regularly but it’s not like it’s fun!

I agree wit wat he said but is ur pussy bald??
His delivery could have used a bit of finesse lol. I don’t disagree though either. As you just saw with my other post, I always got a full, clean waxed Brazilian. But what’s more important in the end? To me, it’s pleasing the man I’m with right now. If the next one wants 100% smooth, then that is what he can get! I’m allll about pleasing my man.

His delivery could have used a bit of finesse lol. I don’t disagree though either. As you just saw with my other post, I always got a full, clean waxed Brazilian. But what’s more important in the end? To me, it’s pleasing the man I’m with right now. If the next one wants 100% smooth, then that is what he can get! I’m allll about pleasing my man.
I didnt see ur response to the last person until I sent my question that was on me and thatz coo different dudes like different things

Back