Another question??

After all is said and none, it's really just a matter of personal preference. As an aside, I have never refused to lick a pussy just because it was bald! LOL
I'm bi and enjoy women and men. Both my husband and I always pass on playing with girls who have a hairy pussy. Fortunately for us, hairy pussies are very rare. We spend 4+ months living at nude resorts. I would guess that out of 100 women maybe 1 is hairy. It is personal preference, and fortunately you are Ok with shaved. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing a lot of Pussy Eating!

I'm bi and enjoy women and men. Both my husband and I always pass on playing with girls who have a hairy pussy. Fortunately for us, hairy pussies are very rare. We spend 4+ months living at nude resorts. I would guess that out of 100 women maybe 1 is hairy. It is personal preference, and fortunately you are Ok with shaved. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing a lot of Pussy Eating!
I like a trimmed pussy, not wildly tangled and long. But, truth to tell, if it's the correct woman, I don't care, one way or the other. As an aside, my wife is neatly trimmed.

Back