Pussy Hair

We spend at least 4 months if the year living at nude resorts. I'm guessing maybe 1% of the women have a full bush. I'm guessing 80% are completely shaved. Most of the remaining 19% have very little hair like a landing strip. I had a friend whose husband would not allow her to shave. She was so embarrassed wearing a bikini bottom with lots of hair sticking out. She divorced him in good part because he wanted to control every thing she did including shaving her pubic hair.

I realize everyone gets off on something different, but in this case embarrassing your partner in public has consequences.
I understand that no one wants to be embarrassed, but this could easily have been avoided by wearing a different type of swimwear. My wife's lover asked her to grow her pubes. As she wants to keep everything hairy for him and doesn't want to trim, she's now wearing bikini shorts, so all of her bush is covered.

Frankly speaking, when my wife started with letting her bush grow I was hoping and expecting she would at least trim a bit when the bikini season started, but instead, she bought those shorts so she didn't have to trim. She even proudly showed them to me, saying "Look, now I don't need to trim when we go to the beach!", knowing very well that I don't like her full bush.

I always loved a thick bush but my wifey’s Black bull requires her to shave it bald. Her elderly cunt looks so shriveled now. Am quite upset.

Back