Pussy Hair

We spend at least 4 months if the year living at nude resorts. I'm guessing maybe 1% of the women have a full bush. I'm guessing 80% are completely shaved. Most of the remaining 19% have very little hair like a landing strip. I had a friend whose husband would not allow her to shave. She was so embarrassed wearing a bikini bottom with lots of hair sticking out. She divorced him in good part because he wanted to control every thing she did including shaving her pubic hair.

I realize everyone gets off on something different, but in this case embarrassing your partner in public has consequences.

We spend at least 4 months if the year living at nude resorts. I'm guessing maybe 1% of the women have a full bush. I'm guessing 80% are completely shaved. Most of the remaining 19% have very little hair like a landing strip. I had a friend whose husband would not allow her to shave. She was so embarrassed wearing a bikini bottom with lots of hair sticking out. She divorced him in good part because he wanted to control every thing she did including shaving her pubic hair.

I realize everyone gets off on something different, but in this case embarrassing your partner in public has consequences.
I simply told my girl to stop shaving everywhere. It's been a month so far and she looks really sexy. Yes that includes her legs and armpits. I didn't have to ******* her; she wanted to please me and she has.

Back