Pussy Eating

I can't see why any woman wouldn't like the feeling of a mans tongue or woman's tongue lightly licking her asshole. Keep trying I think she will come around. I'm not sure of your ages. but when I was inmy late teens early twenties not one guy my age black or white would do that. Then I got fucked by a black man in his late 30's . He went to town on my ass and drove me crazy. When I had his cock in my mouth he would tell me to lick his ass sometimes I think it's great. tell her I said to do it.

I love doing this for my Wife. :mstickle:

Unfortunately, she has been ill lately and we found out that it is a weird bacterial thing (c. diff.) that you can pick up from almost any object 9especially if you have been in a hospital), but is only directly contagious from one person to another via analingus!
So, no more deep tongue penetration for me and we will only be able to do it immediately after she bathes.

I love eating pussy. I lick it suck it and swirl my tongue all over and around her clit. My wife does need fingers or some kind of insertion in her pussy to orgasm. My wife also has a really sensitive clit so you have to be some what gentle. But I have noticed that she let's her other lovers eat her more aggressively and does orgasm harder with them then me. I think she just orgasms harder because of the situation that she's in with me watching her and sucking her tits while another guy goes down on her. Unfortunately she doesn't like her ass licked which really sucks because I loved doing that in my past relationships. But hey you cant have everything lol.

What would be your role while she's getting her pussy eaten out by her lovers, Jay?

well been there done that, but if ever able to get her a multiple orgasms as from clitoris,vagina and g-spot it's holy grail of all. i bet you will own that pussy and she will never forget you

Back