Pussy Eating

I can´t understand that there are men who don´t like eating pussy. For me, this is something which the ladies absolutely love and need to get satisfied and I love to do this. I love the smell, the taste and the wetness of a beautiful white pussy on my lips and on my tongue. :)

I can't see why any woman wouldn't like the feeling of a mans tongue or woman's tongue lightly licking her asshole. Keep trying I think she will come around. I'm not sure of your ages. but when I was inmy late teens early twenties not one guy my age black or white would do that. Then I got fucked by a black man in his late 30's . He went to town on my ass and drove me crazy. When I had his cock in my mouth he would tell me to lick his ass sometimes I think it's great. tell her I said to do it.

Well, for me nothing better to eat pussy than a girlfrined. They know what we like. Im not bi, but i like to get my pussy eaten good :p

When you like to get your pussy eaten good, then you are here in the right place. :)

Well, for me nothing better to eat pussy than a girlfrined. They know what we like. Im not bi, but i like to get my pussy eaten good :p

When you like to get your pussy eaten good, then you are here in the right place. :)

Those muscles in her thighs flexing while i'm licking her. I love putting my hands there and feeling her muscles flutter, her hips shifting as my tongue flicks at her little clit…mmmm.....finding her G-spot with my fingers while I'm licking her clit, alternately rubbing... and licking... and rubbing... and licking... I like to hum. It such a turn on for me when she is enjoying my efforts. When I hold her clit in my lips and hum, it works like a small vibrator, which is exactly what it is. The vibrations will spread from her clit to all areas, and make her tingle like a tuning fork. It may seem odd at first, but not when she feels it. I hum, she’ll sing.

The delightful feel of my whiskers tickling the inside of her thighs while I'm licking her sweet little pussy until she comes all over my face....remind me of the sweet, juicy taste of fruit… especially something that's fleshy and ripe and drips down my chin… mangoes, oranges, peaches… mmm!

Enthusiasm is a big part, you have to LOVE it, get your face stuck in NEVER hesitant, plant kisses and touches letting the juice flow down stuffed and smothered my face between your sweet thighs and pussy fingering, stroking and slapping lightly watching the pussy muscle gripping and give the ass crack a good see through too.

Back