Pussy Eating

I love eating pussy, it gets me hard as a rock and the people that I've done it for really enjoyed it. I've given my share of ugly orgasms, lol. I've got a big, long tongue and long fingers so I'm pretty well equipped for it ;)

How Many Men REALLY know How to eat pussy?

They dont just Lick and think the job is done.... lol I have had many encounters where a man licks my pussy like its a damn ice cream cone straight up and down my pussy lol like seriously lemme laugh again///. lol THAT ******* DOESNT FEEL GREAT like you think. How would you like it if I licked your cock up and down like it was a damn sucker and thats ALL I DID? Insert some fingers MAKE ME CUM dont MAKE ME FAKE IT LOL
I love it when A man Will lick My ass too omfg Dont focus on it, but do it occasionally while tongue fucking my pussy. mmmmm.
speaking of the orgasm; If her orgasm is pretty, and she makes sweet faces and soft noises, her ass is FAKING. Orgasms are ugly, causing muscle tension and jerking movements. So if her orgasm is pretty, get back to work and ugly her ass up.
I love eating pussy, for me it turns sex into 3d HD lol mmm it gets all my sense involved like no other form of sexual interaction. The key senses it stimulate for me is taste and smell, nothing better better then the taste and Scent of a Woman. Honestly I have to say I do not eat pussy for a woman's pleasure primarily it is for my own, I'm so involved with it I can't help but be good but her pleasure is truly secondary. I guess you could call me a selfish pussy eater lol :) but I always make sure whatever lady I'm with she gets hers vigorously!

I LOVE to eat pussy, and ass too for that matter.
And yes you must use your fingers too
I love the taste and aroma of pussy and yes ladies I love the smell and taste of your ass.
I always promise a woman to cum at least twice before my dick ever enters her.
And I am a squirt master, I need that juice all over my face.

Last edited:
How Many Men REALLY know How to eat pussy?

They dont just Lick and think the job is done.... lol I have had many encounters where a man licks my pussy like its a damn ice cream cone straight up and down my pussy lol like seriously lemme laugh again///. lol THAT ******* DOESNT FEEL GREAT like you think. How would you like it if I licked your cock up and down like it was a damn sucker and thats ALL I DID? Insert some fingers MAKE ME CUM dont MAKE ME FAKE IT LOL
I love it when A man Will lick My ass too omfg Dont focus on it, but do it occasionally while tongue fucking my pussy. mmmmm.
speaking of the orgasm; If her orgasm is pretty, and she makes sweet faces and soft noises, her ass is FAKING. Orgasms are ugly, causing muscle tension and jerking movements. So if her orgasm is pretty, get back to work and ugly her ass up.
I do

I love to eat pussy for hours. I do the way the female likes it. Some only like the clit licked, I like to lick, slurp and slide my tongue in and out deep and a plus if a white female squirt all over my face. I love to eat my GF's pussy and eat her asshole back and forth. I tongue fuck both holes deep as I can go. It makes my dick rock hard as a rock when I am sliding my tongue in her pussy and asshole. The main thing is it all being very clean especially if I was to eat a females ass out.

Some pics of us playing. She's not as horny like she used to be but when we do play I love munching on her tasty white pussy and ass..

Attachments

• P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010030.JPG
    P1010030.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010537.JPG
    P1010537.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010540.JPG
    P1010540.JPG