Pussy Eating

I love doing this for my Wife. :mstickle:

Unfortunately, she has been ill lately and we found out that it is a weird bacterial thing (c. diff.) that you can pick up from almost any object 9especially if you have been in a hospital), but is only directly contagious from one person to another via analingus!
So, no more deep tongue penetration for me and we will only be able to do it immediately after she bathes.
well that's only time i feel comfortable giving oral sex only after she takes bath

well i don't have a problem if i'm comfortable doing and i'll do it real good. i don't have a problem pleasuring them

Anyone in here ever run into guys who don't enjoy going down on a woman? \Where I'm from, I know of plenty.

Anyone in here ever run into guys who don't enjoy going down on a woman? \Where I'm from, I know of plenty.

I work with a couple guys who say they never will because "if you lick the hole- you lick the pole".

I've know many women who have complained that one of the reasons they hate sucking cock is because their husbands won't return the favor.

Some guys just don't know what they're missing and how it effects their sex lives in other ways. If a woman resents giving head, she isn't going to be giving it her best efforts or doing it with any passion.

Mmmm.... Essence of Woman. Gets my tongue stiff just thinking about it! :mstickle:
will

That comment is ridiculous .... Sorry but such an unfounded statement is the type of thing that causes most of the trouble the US is in.

Someone apparently doesn't keep up with the news.
How many prominent leaders of the "religious right" have disappeared from public eye after being found out to be gay or womanizers? How many republican house members or governors have been found having homosexual encounters even though they had been very vocal about such perversion?

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with smoking dick or banging strange pussy, in fact I think all that it fine and dandy, it's the two faced bull crap that those who pound the family values drum while crawling under stalls in mens restrooms to suck cock that pisses me off.

Not that democrats are that much better, but we kind of expect pro-abortion, LGBTQ loving liberals to partake of the things they support even if they claim they never inhaled.

Someone apparently doesn't keep up with the news.
How many prominent leaders of the "religious right" have disappeared from public eye after being found out to be gay or womanizers? How many republican house members or governors have been found having homosexual encounters even though they had been very vocal about such perversion?

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with smoking dick or banging strange pussy, in fact I think all that it fine and dandy, it's the two faced bull crap that those who pound the family values drum while crawling under stalls in mens restrooms to suck cock that pisses me off.

Not that democrats are that much better, but we kind of expect pro-abortion, LGBTQ loving liberals to partake of the things they support even if they claim they never inhaled.

Breaking news.....

The US isn't the only country in the world.

A lot of the people on this board don't give a flying fuck about US politics

Yes....Let's go back to pussy eating shall we?...This happens to be one of my favourite threads.....Thank you! x

Oh yeah, wasn't there some Republican senator a year back who got caught soliciting for gay sex at the Philadelphia airport? It was all over the news.

Back