Pussy Eating

584_1000.jpg

How Many Men REALLY know How to eat pussy?

They dont just Lick and think the job is done.... lol I have had many encounters where a man licks my pussy like its a damn ice cream cone straight up and down my pussy lol like seriously lemme laugh again///. lol THAT ******* DOESNT FEEL GREAT like you think. How would you like it if I licked your cock up and down like it was a damn sucker and thats ALL I DID? Insert some fingers MAKE ME CUM dont MAKE ME FAKE IT LOL
I love it when A man Will lick My ass too omfg Dont focus on it, but do it occasionally while tongue fucking my pussy. mmmmm.
speaking of the orgasm; If her orgasm is pretty, and she makes sweet faces and soft noises, her ass is FAKING. Orgasms are ugly, causing muscle tension and jerking movements. So if her orgasm is pretty, get back to work and ugly her ass up.
Pussy Eating improves by practice, experience, a beginner needs to concentrate on the following tips:
use smooth slow rhythmic licks.
spell out little messages like "I love you" or "You taste good" on the Clit. It will take any hesitation away from your girl while she's decoding your playful messages.
try to understand your lover's sensitivity level.
The secret is to soften the tongue and work around the clitoral area rather than aggressively attacking the clit. Variation of pattern is also important.
moaning and groaning while licking a pussy is also a great turn on.
Once you have founded there hot spot stay there.
One thing to keep in mind is that just because she's moaning louder doesn't mean she suddenly wants you to start going faster, make crazy figure eights, or gnaw on it. It means she likes EXACTLY what you've been doing.
Don't bite the clit. most men don't like having their dicks bitten and most women don't like having there clits bitten either. It hurts and will very quickly get you out of the mood.
And just add what you and your partner likes.

Real men eat pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner :cool: all day beaten the pussy like a slave owner :devil:

Cardinal rule: Pay attention! Listen to the sounds she makes, feel her muscles flexing and contracting.. Every woman is different, so take your time to find out what gives her pleasure. OK, so you have a bag of tricks (don't we all ;)), but focusing too much on what you know might just prevent you from learning that little new thing that makes her wild... Love a man who loves eating pussy enough to devote his full attention and skill...

Cardinal rule: Pay attention! Listen to the sounds she makes, feel her muscles flexing and contracting.. Every woman is different, so take your time to find out what gives her pleasure. OK, so you have a bag of tricks (don't we all ;)), but focusing too much on what you know might just prevent you from learning that little new thing that makes her wild... Love a man who loves eating pussy enough to devote his full attention and skill...
Amen.

there was this older black man my wife fucked twice. She told me he did something different when eating her pussy and she loved it but couldn't explain what it was he did

Back