Public displays of interracial cuckolding

So we'll put!

Ok this will sound strange to some.

I am the arranger or stand in husband for anumber of Couple’s and divorced ladies.
Most of the married ladies are trophy wives with much older rich husbands.
The husbands are the ones that contact me for possible dates I am available to take their wives out for play dates.
What is discussed is activities, duration, meals and such.
These can be a simple ride n the park followed by dinner then back to a boutique hotel
There have been days sailing dinner and boutique hotel
There is even vacation to the Caribbean

We discuss clothes needed

I do not get paid for this

A few of the boy friends have been given suits to fit in.

One resent date involved dinner, an evening at the regional Ball Room Dance Championships.
For this we dress up. There are phone calls made to her husband through out the night. Especially between dance groups with photos sent. Her husband is in a old aged home. When we return to the boutique hotel they have a quick ******* usually a ginger ale. I head up to the room to remove the bed sheets and replace them with the clean ones we brought. It’s a trophy thing for her to show her husband. I set out LED Tea Lights turn off the lights. Open the drapes amd blinds. Set out the trays of snacks / vegetables / cakes amd cookies / and ice more ginger ale and water for later. I hang her Buffalo Plaid nightie in the bath room ( it’s silk) and lay out his Crape Light Linen three button pyjamas (darn near shear). I set up my I pad,with some romantic back ground music. Finally I move the furniture to one side to give them room to dance.

When they arrive they change for bed.

Next the talk for a bit then dance for a bit.

When it comes time I slip into bed closes to the wash room with her cell phone so that I can send him a sound track of the night. She is always in the middle. The rom is illuminated only by the Tea Lights and I have two or three more right next to me.

When the time comes she will ask that I call her husband this is usually about eleven thirty. They well talk to him for a bit as they play. They will tell him what they are doing between kisses. When he is ready he will address me asking me to wish them a plesent night. The phone is left on however this is my que to slip under the sheet to first photograph their palvic areas first with her panties on and then off. For him first with his bottoms on. Then a picture of my hands UN buttoning them and then slowly removing them. If need be applying lube where needed and when needed. Next I guide her boy friend into her a short video is taken and sent to her husband. The rest of the night is spent recording their moments of joy. That night he came three times before the went to sleep and again the next morning they played two more times

Ok this will sound strange to some.

I am the arranger or stand in husband for anumber of Couple’s and divorced ladies.
Most of the married ladies are trophy wives with much older rich husbands.
The husbands are the ones that contact me for possible dates I am available to take their wives out for play dates.
What is discussed is activities, duration, meals and such.
These can be a simple ride n the park followed by dinner then back to a boutique hotel
There have been days sailing dinner and boutique hotel
There is even vacation to the Caribbean

We discuss clothes needed

I do not get paid for this

A few of the boy friends have been given suits to fit in.

One resent date involved dinner, an evening at the regional Ball Room Dance Championships.
For this we dress up. There are phone calls made to her husband through out the night. Especially between dance groups with photos sent. Her husband is in a old aged home. When we return to the boutique hotel they have a quick ******* usually a ginger ale. I head up to the room to remove the bed sheets and replace them with the clean ones we brought. It’s a trophy thing for her to show her husband. I set out LED Tea Lights turn off the lights. Open the drapes amd blinds. Set out the trays of snacks / vegetables / cakes amd cookies / and ice more ginger ale and water for later. I hang her Buffalo Plaid nightie in the bath room ( it’s silk) and lay out his Crape Light Linen three button pyjamas (darn near shear). I set up my I pad,with some romantic back ground music. Finally I move the furniture to one side to give them room to dance.

When they arrive they change for bed.

Next the talk for a bit then dance for a bit.

When it comes time I slip into bed closes to the wash room with her cell phone so that I can send him a sound track of the night. She is always in the middle. The rom is illuminated only by the Tea Lights and I have two or three more right next to me.

When the time comes she will ask that I call her husband this is usually about eleven thirty. They well talk to him for a bit as they play. They will tell him what they are doing between kisses. When he is ready he will address me asking me to wish them a plesent night. The phone is left on however this is my que to slip under the sheet to first photograph their palvic areas first with her panties on and then off. For him first with his bottoms on. Then a picture of my hands UN buttoning them and then slowly removing them. If need be applying lube where needed and when needed. Next I guide her boy friend into her a short video is taken and sent to her husband. The rest of the night is spent recording their moments of joy. That night he came three times before the went to sleep and again the next morning they played two more times
YES YOUR RIGHT
It does sound strange and I think its fantasy

YES YOUR RIGHT
It does sound strange and I think its fantasy

When a divorce happens a few thinks happen that the rest of us over look.
Friends are decided up into his and hers. There are no both.
Homes are sold and families are divided up. Yes I know good ******* in fact I know great fathers. However they are not in the majority. Not by a long shot. They are later picking up ******* for the weekend or have to return the, early. They are late with cheque’s both types. Any thing to make their ex wife life miserable.

This is not to say the ladies are any better.

Three of the divorced ladies I know had a clause in the divorce that stated they had to submit a copy of their phone bill each month to see who she was talking to. The same was true with their web browser.

That is were I first came in. Loaned out my lap top to a lady in the library. One thing led to another and she had a personal email her ex did not know about. A few months later she asked if she could borrow my cell phone to call her new boy friend.

As for trophy wives and not all of them are slim big boobed bomb shells. They are a different breed in that they can suffer a long time with out physical contact. A dumb husband can quickly become and ex husband with half his stuff gone. I know of one old guy that had to have a doctors note to keep his family from suing him for being out of his mind.

Once I helped one lady she told another over wine told in her circle. And so on. The lady I wrote about is forty and her husband is eighty five and lived in an assisted living home due to brittle bones. Do that mean they don’t have a loving relationship? No I don’t think so. She is there for breakfast and dinner with him most nights. While he naps she go to the gym and is one of the ladies that does lunch.

Her hook ups are very discreet. Have a very public part to them. What can people say about friends taking in a dance competition, or a day of sailing, or a day at the park. A descreet dinner with friends. A game of golf.

The hotels are never in her name or his name.

You would be surprised by the number of male friends that will help out a lady or a couple.

I have noticed that a lot of these notes are told with no in put from the bull / boy friend. It’s almost as if they have no thoughts on the matter. These guys are human. They have wants and desires. Things they want to try. However no one seems to ask.

Be it a wedding dress, silk stockings and garter belt, daisy dukes.
These are guys that are not there for an hour but for a night or even a weekend.

These are guys that want someone discrete around to do the little things.

What I find interesting is the shear number of filthy rich bosses of any colour that are hung heavily muscled that cannot resist either their secretary or one of their employees stay at home wives. There is shear fantasy as they would have their ass sued off and be looking for a night watchman job. Not saying it does not happen. There is an old saying you don’t eat from the company trot. Boss’s don’t get to be boss’s by being dum.

We're new to this whole lifestyle but the idea of going out on three-way "date" sounds crazy erotic. There's a jazz club near us that would be perfect for this kind of scenario. My wife's new friend doesn't know that I know about her "cheating", so we have a ways to go before the three of us going out in public together.

It would be fun to try to guess what other people were thinking when they observed us. Just 3 friends? Is she married to one of us? Prelude to threesome? IR cuckolding? etc.

we regularly go out with our BBC as a threesome and him and the wife get more and more intimate as the night goes on. the first time we went out we had been in a few bars and we just looked like 3 friends enjoying a night out. in one of the bars it was a little crowded so mrs inked and our bbc were pushed up against each other whilst I was getting served at the bar, she was facing him as I was facing the bar but her one hand was behind her back holding my hand, she began to kiss him whilst still holding my hand, I noticed a couple looking over from a table and it was obvious from the look on the females face that they knew what was happening, they even smiled knowingly over to us, it at first felt weird but soon passed as it really turned me on, I got hard standing at the bar lol. later in a club the same couple got talking to us and mrs inked just told them that I was her husband and he was her pleasure, they loved the fact that we was all ok with it. we even have holidayed together in the Algarve and everywhere we went mrs inked would be straight to the point that she was my wife and our friend was her lover, not once have we had anyone comment badly about our set up in fact quite the opposite, everyone from younger people to older people have been approving about it, yes had lots of questions about the emotional side and jealousy issues but not one as judged us negatively, or if they have , not to our faces. one of the pre requisites if we meet a new bbc theses days is that they are ok with public displays when we meet. it does not feel humiliating to me and mrs inked as never said its made her feel that way, I feel proud that she feels she can enjoy herself in public and we don't judge others, we enjoy what we do, it might not be for everyone and we don't try and convert anyone

Once I was particularity intrigued by humiliating hubby. So as we dressed to meet MASTER at the club, I attached a leash to his cock cage and led him into the club. It was protruding from the belt line of his pants as I greeted MASTER at the bar with a sensual kiss. During the evening MASTER and I danced and HIS hands explored every inch of my scantily dressed body in full view of the patrons. At the table I tied hubby's leash to the back of his chair while MASTER'S hands explored my wet pussy under the table. Several friends and other patrons stopped by to pay their respects.
my god that's hot

Back