Public displays of interracial cuckolding

Actually, my fav scene is hub and I meeting a Choc friend at a hotel bar and after a some small talk my date and I retire to the guestroom, leaving hub at the bar. Bartenders and other guests are always most interested and he likely gets a little rosey cheeks. Usually, after the fun, my date and I return to the bar for a quick nightcap with hub (more rosey cheeks ... lol). On occasion, I will invite hub to cash out and come to the room for a massage and/or clean-up duties. This scene can be more fun with another couple and two or more "dates" joining the evening. Enjoy! ;)

Actually, my fav scene is hub and I meeting a Choc friend at a hotel bar and after a some small talk my date and I retire to the guestroom, leaving hub at the bar. Bartenders and other guests are always most interested and he likely gets a little rosey cheeks. Usually, after the fun, my date and I return to the bar for a quick nightcap with hub (more rosey cheeks ... lol). On occasion, I will invite hub to cash out and come to the room for a massage and/or clean-up duties. This scene can be more fun with another couple and two or more "dates" joining the evening. Enjoy! ;)
I am the hubby of wife who loves that sort of play in hotel bars! So special to be waiting in the bar while some guy is fucking her upstairs! Sometimes she will text that she is sleeping over and I leave and pick her up when she calls the next morning! So hot!

We usually go to more upscale places (Seasons 52, quiet Japanese place, upscale seafood restaurant, and the like). Financial arrangements are kind of established. As we always play in a hotel, if my Bull picks up the hotel bill, hubby will pick up the restaurant tab and vice versa. It evens out in the long run. We try and make the entire evening special, because for the three of us, it is 'special.'
Good Morning Donna...

I can't imagine anything more emasculating than for a husband to appear in public with his wife and her black lover... obvious to onlookers that he's not man enough for his own woman... and opening himself up to ridicule and snickering. I would think most cucks would prefer to keep it behind closed doors. To each to his own, I guess.

I can't imagine anything more emasculating than for a husband to appear in public with his wife and her black lover... obvious to onlookers that he's not man enough for his own woman... and opening himself up to ridicule and snickering. I would think most cucks would prefer to keep it behind closed doors. To each to his own, I guess.
Wouldn’t mind doing this while on vacation in the Caribbean.

Also maybe have the hubby wear clothes that are the same color as the wife...like pink tops on both...etc. so it's very obvious they are married. Of course hubby always walks behind them.

Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Have any couples been brave enough to go on a date with their bull in public?

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
we have been able to explore this in vegas and also on a caribbean vacation with a longtime Bull, much older than us. as a young cpl it was very exciting for us. this was a normal resort with families etc. He liked to walk with His arm around her waist with me behind them.. the quick glances, look aways, etc were hot, embarrassing, humiliating and stimulating all at the same time

Back