Black Cock Displayed in Public

MsLinda

Female
One topic that has been discussed recently at our Condo Association Meetings is the display of Black Cock(s) out on the balcony and/or patio. On more than a few occasions, Black Men have been out on their balcony with only a t-shirt and sandals - therefore their cocks have been on full display. Their white girlfriends/hot wives may have been present at the time. An older white couple have complained and so the topic had to be discussed. A definitive conclusion has not been decides. So, i ask you for input. Some board members (Black and white) thought the men were on their own property and should be able to do as they please. If someone does not like seeing their Black Cocks on display, then don't look. Another white woman said, if there is rule against displaying something as gorgeous/beautiful as a Black Cock, erect or otherwise, then we need to change the rule and permit that - or better yet, encourage Black Cock. Another thought the Black Men have the right to do as they please, especially in the cock department - regardless of time of day or night. What do you think or recommend?

They rent the apartment or condo? And they are on the balcony associated with that apartment or condo? Then they are legally on their own 'property' and as long as there is nothing in their lease forbidding it, then its their right. If you now change said lease, then they are 'grandfathered' in under the old lease until such time as they sign a new lease with that provision included

You are exactly right! They rent the apartment, are on the balcony of their apartment and so are legally on their own property. Furthermore, their is absolutely nothing in their lease forbidding it. The association will not be changing the lease or suggesting anyone change the lease as we see nothing gained by forbidding the display of a cock. Thank you

One topic that has been discussed recently at our Condo Association Meetings is the display of Black Cock(s) out on the balcony and/or patio. On more than a few occasions, Black Men have been out on their balcony with only a t-shirt and sandals - therefore their cocks have been on full display. Their white girlfriends/hot wives may have been present at the time. An older white couple have complained and so the topic had to be discussed. A definitive conclusion has not been decides. So, i ask you for input. Some board members (Black and white) thought the men were on their own property and should be able to do as they please. If someone does not like seeing their Black Cocks on display, then don't look. Another white woman said, if there is rule against displaying something as gorgeous/beautiful as a Black Cock, erect or otherwise, then we need to change the rule and permit that - or better yet, encourage Black Cock. Another thought the Black Men have the right to do as they please, especially in the cock department - regardless of time of day or night. What do you think or recommend?
They should be able to show off their beautiful black cocks.

I think it's very dangerous for a Black Man to have his cock out in the community, on porch or balcony. The first thing that they are going to do is call the Police and you know what's coming next and I will leave it at that.
Police are going to handcuff them to the railing and suck their thick veiny cock?

If this is a community with just adults and no little ones visiting then they should be able to walk around cocks swingin'. Better if they are oozing precum all the time.

I and my wife are all for seeing black Cock displayed in public. I’d like to find a “restaurant” of sots where in my wofe and I could sit at a table with a *******, and different black men could stop by and show us their black cocks and offer it to my wife for a feel or taste. I’d like her to hold and feel several heavy thick black cocks.

I believe that the horror of nudity derives from the Puritan culture: neither classical antiquity nor the Middle Ages knew it. Today nudism is advancing, but with exasperating slowness.
It is certainly true that the nudism of handsome black males should be appreciated, but the nudism of white boys should also be encouraged, the more they have a small clitoris, the more it should be shown in public. And if they wore the chastity-cage, even better!

Last edited:
I'd like to move to that condo, that's for sure.

Back