Public displays of interracial cuckolding

Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Have any couples been brave enough to go on a date with their bull in public?

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
If a black guy wants to show off a wife he’s using it’s his right.

Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Have any couples been brave enough to go on a date with their bull in public?

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
i can tell you about my wife in public but it has little to do with feminism or superior males but much to do with dominating women are you one

my wife met a guy in sweetwaters a club in Fredericton and she went out to our van parked in the parking garage and fucked him and then came back inside , she came with me and left with me and yes she fucked him again and again but she did this with other men as well until she decided it was easier if i found the cocks

Back