Public displays of interracial cuckolding

Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Have any couples been brave enough to go on a date with their bull in public?

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
I drove my wife to Atlantic City to meet her bull. After the three hour drive I joined them for a ******* before heading back home alone. She sat next to him and across from me in a booth.
She sat close and kissed him, rubbing his arm and thigh. Later she said she rubbed his crotch, which I suspected at the time.
It was clear to all present that she was his. She made a point of kissing him as the waitress brought us drinks.
I could see the waitress and the bartender watching us from across the lounge.
When it was time to leave I paid the check, thanked him for taking good care of her. She kissed me goodbye and told me, which was heard by everyone nearby, that she would be home Sunday.
As soon as got home I masterbated into a pair of her panties. By the time she got home Sunday I had five pairs of cum-filled panties on her night table.

Last edited:
Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
My boyfriend and I go out with my bull at least twice a month and yes there is definitely public affection and my boyfriend is the third wheel :)

we regularly go out with our BBC as a threesome and him and the wife get more and more intimate as the night goes on. the first time we went out we had been in a few bars and we just looked like 3 friends enjoying a night out. in one of the bars it was a little crowded so mrs inked and our bbc were pushed up against each other whilst I was getting served at the bar, she was facing him as I was facing the bar but her one hand was behind her back holding my hand, she began to kiss him whilst still holding my hand, I noticed a couple looking over from a table and it was obvious from the look on the females face that they knew what was happening, they even smiled knowingly over to us, it at first felt weird but soon passed as it really turned me on, I got hard standing at the bar lol. later in a club the same couple got talking to us and mrs inked just told them that I was her husband and he was her pleasure, they loved the fact that we was all ok with it. we even have holidayed together in the Algarve and everywhere we went mrs inked would be straight to the point that she was my wife and our friend was her lover, not once have we had anyone comment badly about our set up in fact quite the opposite, everyone from younger people to older people have been approving about it, yes had lots of questions about the emotional side and jealousy issues but not one as judged us negatively, or if they have , not to our faces. one of the pre requisites if we meet a new bbc theses days is that they are ok with public displays when we meet. it does not feel humiliating to me and mrs inked as never said its made her feel that way, I feel proud that she feels she can enjoy herself in public and we don't judge others, we enjoy what we do, it might not be for everyone and we don't try and convert anyone
Nice cuckholding is being thrust into the mainstream more, but as a Black guy I'd much prefer seeing the white women go after the Black guys directly cutting out the white guys completely from the equation.

Though our lifestyle is known to many, when we aren't travelling we are fairly discreet. We travel frequently and it is during our travels that the Wife very much enjoys meeting black men in my presence. It is not very difficult for her as she is attractive; has a Queen of Spades tattoo readily visible; and wears the key to my chastity around her neck. Upon meeting a prospective lover, often in public she will show her affection outwardly by being overly attentive, handholding, clinging. If we're having drinks she'll exaggerate her "tipsiness" and flirt to the point of kissing and discreetly touching him. There have been several occasions where it progressed to explicit sexual activity in a public setting.

You two have it down! You are a lucky cuckold.

we regularly go out with our BBC as a threesome and him and the wife get more and more intimate as the night goes on. the first time we went out we had been in a few bars and we just looked like 3 friends enjoying a night out. in one of the bars it was a little crowded so mrs inked and our bbc were pushed up against each other whilst I was getting served at the bar, she was facing him as I was facing the bar but her one hand was behind her back holding my hand, she began to kiss him whilst still holding my hand, I noticed a couple looking over from a table and it was obvious from the look on the females face that they knew what was happening, they even smiled knowingly over to us, it at first felt weird but soon passed as it really turned me on, I got hard standing at the bar lol. later in a club the same couple got talking to us and mrs inked just told them that I was her husband and he was her pleasure, they loved the fact that we was all ok with it. we even have holidayed together in the Algarve and everywhere we went mrs inked would be straight to the point that she was my wife and our friend was her lover, not once have we had anyone comment badly about our set up in fact quite the opposite, everyone from younger people to older people have been approving about it, yes had lots of questions about the emotional side and jealousy issues but not one as judged us negatively, or if they have , not to our faces. one of the pre requisites if we meet a new bbc theses days is that they are ok with public displays when we meet. it does not feel humiliating to me and mrs inked as never said its made her feel that way, I feel proud that she feels she can enjoy herself in public and we don't judge others, we enjoy what we do, it might not be for everyone and we don't try and convert anyone

You guys have it so perfect! We are wantingthe same. Wpuld be great to chat as were UK based too.

Hello all!

Ruth

I don't see a lot of couples going on "dates" with their bulls in public. I DO see a lot of queen of spades tattoos and chastity keys hanging from the necklaces of white girls.

At black clubs, a lot of white couples come in and you know that they are looking for bulls for her. She'll leave her white boy and start dancing with some bulls. Usually, they all leave together and it is pretty obvious that she is cucking the white boy. It used to be a bit more underground. Now I see it done pretty openly.

I don't see a lot of couples going on "dates" with their bulls in public. I DO see a lot of queen of spades tattoos and chastity keys hanging from the necklaces of white girls.

At black clubs, a lot of white couples come in and you know that they are looking for bulls for her. She'll leave her white boy and start dancing with some bulls. Usually, they all leave together and it is pretty obvious that she is cucking the white boy. It used to be a bit more underground. Now I see it done pretty openly.

Wife wears hers out (see our photos) and people sometimes know but most of the time dont. I do think thats changing though over time.

Wife wears hers out (see our photos) and people sometimes know but most of the time dont. I do think thats changing though over time.
Nice she shows her QOS so as there are Black guys like me that are x-ray vision handicapped. And hubbies if they are cucked should also reveal a JOS too so it won't sound weird seeing a white guy begging me to fuck his wife. However this movement is appears exclusive to America, and maybe the UK as I have yet to discover cuckholding in my city. Not saying it doesn't exist but I don't see it where I dwell especially not on women I observe on public transit nor openly on the streets either.

Nice she shows her QOS so as there are Black guys like me that are x-ray vision handicapped. And hubbies if they are cucked should also reveal a JOS too so it won't sound weird seeing a white guy begging me to fuck his wife. However this movement is appears exclusive to America, and maybe the UK as I have yet to discover cuckholding in my city. Not saying it doesn't exist but I don't see it where I dwell.

We are seeing changes in the way the younger generation view this, it seems more younger couples accept dating or cuckolding and the media and websites encourage it.

Back