Public displays of interracial cuckolding

We've done this many times over the years ( all out of town) it adds such a dynamic to the lifestyle. Being somewhere where your not know, you can be free and let go. The beach, sporting events, dinner, dancing, etc, love to enjoy public affection with a black man. Even it's just as simple as holding hands, or passionate kissing, it's a favorite of ours
We agree ! It’s lovely isn’t it.
It’s no big deal,and not something we consciously work on or feel we have to display in public.
It’s simply a natural affection between 2 people who are not afraid of showing it,without making a scene or making it overt.
We don’t even think about it when we’re out - we just enjoy the activity we’re doing with the company we’re in !
Thank you god your input in this thread. xxx

Though our lifestyle is known to many, when we aren't travelling we are fairly discreet. We travel frequently and it is during our travels that the Wife very much enjoys meeting black men in my presence. It is not very difficult for her as she is attractive; has a Queen of Spades tattoo readily visible; and wears the key to my chastity around her neck. Upon meeting a prospective lover, often in public she will show her affection outwardly by being overly attentive, handholding, clinging. If we're having drinks she'll exaggerate her "tipsiness" and flirt to the point of kissing and discreetly touching him. There have been several occasions where it progressed to explicit sexual activity in a public setting.

Though our lifestyle is known to many, when we aren't travelling we are fairly discreet. We travel frequently and it is during our travels that the Wife very much enjoys meeting black men in my presence. It is not very difficult for her as she is attractive; has a Queen of Spades tattoo readily visible; and wears the key to my chastity around her neck. Upon meeting a prospective lover, often in public she will show her affection outwardly by being overly attentive, handholding, clinging. If we're having drinks she'll exaggerate her "tipsiness" and flirt to the point of kissing and discreetly touching him. There have been several occasions where it progressed to explicit sexual activity in a public setting.
I love it ! It’s quite similar to us ! Where has she got her Queen of Spades tattoo,that is readily visible ?
We share much in common,thank you for sharing your lifestyle. xxx

my wife regularly attends kizomba classes and has flirted with black partners during the classe several times, in full view of the other dancers. As I come to pick her at the end of the class, everyone knows that I am her husband (and so cuckold, I guess). It really bothered me at first, but from the moment it was our life choice, my wife convinced me that we had to assume, both of us

We have done a few ways. Meet at a club or bar. Meet at our hotel and then leave for dinner. Both done about half the time. Leaving the hotel I will drive with Wife and lover in back. Open their doors etc. and park. Once at table She sits next to him and always grants Him access to her pussy under the table. The speak to each other and I am an afterthought except for getting the tab and driving them back to our hotel, all while they play in the back seat....
I think it's awesome if they are as overtly sexual in public as the situation will bear

Almost every Friday, I take my wife to meet her young BBC BF in a restaurant in his city about 3 hours from us. When he gets there, they start kissing and groping and all patrons know she came with me as we also kissed before he got there! She has gone to the ladies room, come back and handed me her bra and panty in front of waiters saying "Here, Honey, you can take them home since I won't need them this weekend!" They are a beautiful couple and I love it for her! We all leave, I get her bags from our car and put them in his and they go to his place for the weekend! The public turnover of my wife is a most erotic feel for both of us! I know she is getting fucked before I get home and usually jack off on the way!

My ex and I went to New Orleans with one of our guys (white guy) and we she would should public display of affection to both of us. Most people didn’t care and even one of our younger waitress at a restaurant thought it was awesome that the three of us were all together. Only one waitress at another small cafe wasn’t in to it! It was a lot of fun walking down the streets with her holding both of our hands and going back and forth kissing us in public. We had a fun long weekend! The sex was incrediable when we got back to the hotel room with the build up and how turned on she was being out in public! Was one of the best weekends of my life!

Thank you. You're quite welcome. The tattoo is on her left breast with about three quarters of it visible just above the "cup line". xxx
Ooh that sounds lovely ! Would love to see a pic of that,as i’m thinking of getting the same tattoo in the same place - would love to see how it actually looks ! Thank you xxx

It excites me to be in public when others realize that my wife is physical with our black bull. Don't really want to be publicly outed, but have met our Bull at a chain restraint less than 5 miles from our home. Initially I sat next to her in the booth, but moved to let him sit next to her when he arrived. He put his arm around her and they kissed. Server was a little taken back when she returned and i noticed that quite a few of the servers made their way around our table with knowing smiles even though it was in a corner of the restaurant. Hoping for more opportunities with more blatant public groping where it would not be too unacceptable. Bull and I recently talked about the three off us going to local, mostly black bar with his hands publicly under her dress and the whole bar knowing I'm their cuckold.

Last edited:
Once I was particularity intrigued by humiliating hubby. So as we dressed to meet MASTER at the club, I attached a leash to his cock cage and led him into the club. It was protruding from the belt line of his pants as I greeted MASTER at the bar with a sensual kiss. During the evening MASTER and I danced and HIS hands explored every inch of my scantily dressed body in full view of the patrons. At the table I tied hubby's leash to the back of his chair while MASTER'S hands explored my wet pussy under the table. Several friends and other patrons stopped by to pay their respects.

I strongly agree and have been advocating this for a long time. I try to get all my girlfriends to cuckold their pathetic white boys with Big Black men!
Why it has to be only black man? There are men from other ethnicities too who would like to fuck and breed white women too. Black men having big dick is over rated thing. Every race has guys with big dicks and there are black guys with small dicks and are sissy. It is probably just a color contrast that white women find so erotic which mentally and psychologically makes them more prepared to enjoy black dicks. It is purely psychological.

Back