Post Your Cuck Taking BBC

Why don’t you add a pic of yourself it will prove your loyalty to the IR movement. Thanks for your kind words.
I'm too scared to post my photo, Ms. Honeydew. The reason I'm fearful is a simple reason. It's because, as you well pointed out in one of your many insightful and sometimes also witty comments on other people's posts, it's taboo when it comes to social norms. At 58 years-old, those norms or paradigms make me fearful about publicly posting my picture here. I'd be happy to send along a face pic to you here in a private message, yet the system won't let me, and that usually happens because I can't get verified as a single white guy.
One big reason I'm so intrigued by you, Ms, Honeydew, are your feelings about interracial sexing, how it relates to reparations, and taboos of the social paradigms which are considered "mainstream" thinking when it comes to white couples in interracial cuckold relationships, and white women being sexed by Black Men. We really see eye to eye on many of these topics and knowing there's a person like you out there gives me a feeling of comfort I rarely have in person or on a website. When I finally find the right person to have a married relationship, we will be for Blacks Only.
You have a really pretty face and a quick, intelligent, mind which makes you articulate and your posts interesting and fun to read.

Why don’t you add a pic of yourself it will prove your loyalty to the IR movement. Thanks for your kind words.
He is making fun of everybody on the site. Don't you recognize sarcasm when you hear it? You have to wonder what it is about somebody who has time to troll other people's fantasies and tell them that their fantasies are pathetic. Most likely his fantasies mimic yours, but he lacks the self-confidence to admit it even to himself.

Back