How rare are Top Bi BBC Bulls ?

How do Dominant BBC Bulls like to assert themselves ?

• 1. Sit and watch me Fuck and get drinks & Towels

• 2. Fuck your lady and make you clean the mess

• 3. Suck me and get me ready for your lady

• 4. Bend over and shut up , cum in you & on you

• 5. All of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not concermed by what label people give me. I simply state that I'm bicurious so that I can attact the kind of women and couples that I can have fun with. Life's too short and my time is too valuable for guessing games.

I used to think I was 100% straing but when I finally said yes to a cuck begging to suck my cock there was no going back. Fast forward to now and I now like to meet both cuckold and bi couples for very different scenareos.

I now also run a very discreet (vetted) Telegram and Discord group both are designed to attract other bicurious black men based here in the UK. The aim being to arrange intimate parties and socials to mix with couples and single women who like bi black men. It's always hard work finding the the guys though lol.
First, let me just say that I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question in such a classy manner. You sound as though you have a style that anyone on any side of the fence would appreciate; including myself. I believe that my current gf ( pictured ) would enjoy as well as myself. Thanks again

How do Dominant BBC Bulls like to assert themselves ?​

• 5. All of the Above
Such a generous bull!

I'm not concermed by what label people give me. I simply state that I'm bicurious so that I can attact the kind of women and couples that I can have fun with. Life's too short and my time is too valuable for guessing games.

I used to think I was 100% straing but when I finally said yes to a cuck begging to suck my cock there was no going back. Fast forward to now and I now like to meet both cuckold and bi couples for very different scenareos.

I now also run a very discreet (vetted) Telegram and Discord group both are designed to attract other bicurious black men based here in the UK. The aim being to arrange intimate parties and socials to mix with couples and single women who like bi black men. It's always hard work finding the the guys though lol.
Well said, our experiences in past 10-15 years have only been with open or bi bulls who are willing to service both. when that works for everyone it always leads to a time when she will be playing with him alone and at other times where we will all be involved. Not sure it’s a true cuckold relationship just a sexual experience where we both are able to walk on both sides of the fence. At for the many posts here on the subject I am surprised as we have never had any trouble finding a bi bull or at least a black man open to the experience of having his cock sucked by either of us.

How do Dominant BBC Bulls like to assert themselves ?​

• 5. All of the Above
Sounds exciting!

I'm 57 and grew up bi but I just considered it getting off without using my hand. Didn't matter if it was M or F as long as I got off.

Intriguing, do the men play together at these parties too?

Back