How rare are Top Bi BBC Bulls ?

How do Dominant BBC Bulls like to assert themselves ?

• 1. Sit and watch me Fuck and get drinks & Towels

• 2. Fuck your lady and make you clean the mess

• 3. Suck me and get me ready for your lady

• 4. Bend over and shut up , cum in you & on you

• 5. All of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYNJcuckcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
It seems that there is an extreme in cucks and white men who want to suck or interact with BBC
Hardly any BBC Gentlemen that are into taking on a cuck sexually .
Is it that some will do so behind closed doors and not in chat ?

We see a Top BBC Bull in taking the sissy cuck as respect and Power and not Bi or Gay .
Is there a phobia ?
We hate advertising for a "Bi" Bull because that is not want we truly want .
Thoughts?

It seems that there is an extreme in cucks and white men who want to suck or interact with BBC

We see a Top BBC Bull in taking the sissy cuck as respect and Power and not Bi or Gay .
Is there a phobia ?
Thoughts?

There is still at the very least a stigma against bi men in society as a whole. And that stigma can and does seep into the many parts of the lifestyle. Some men hide their bi side in order to get more matches and face less discrimination. I believe that any Bull that interacts sexually with the sissy has some bi tendencies. As a bi top myself I don't find anything wrong with that. I don't know why you hate advertising for a bi Bull especially if you are looking for a Bull who will play with the cuck. I know I would be pissed if a couple is trying to pull a bait and switch. It makes them seem dishonest, and if they are dishonest in one area there is a good chance they will be dishonest in others.

Foremost - I think bi Bulls (or whatever label you chose) are both more common and more transparent then it had been in the past.

There is still either a real or perceived stigma as most of the Bulls we played with were open at some point with some M/M interaction.

It also seems there is a correlation between experience and comfort level. In general, the more experienced the bull the more comfortable the bill has been about it not being strictly straight.

There is still at the very least a stigma against bi men in society as a whole. And that stigma can and does seep into the many parts of the lifestyle. Some men hide their bi side in order to get more matches and face less discrimination. I believe that any Bull that interacts sexually with the sissy has some bi tendencies. As a bi top myself I don't find anything wrong with that. I don't know why you hate advertising for a bi Bull especially if you are looking for a Bull who will play with the cuck. I know I would be pissed if a couple is trying to pull a bait and switch. It makes them seem dishonest, and if they are dishonest in one area there is a good chance they will be dishonest in others.
We have Ads that ask for a Bi Bull ...then changed it to Top Bi Bull ...then took it out all together and mention it afterwards. Firstly some guys think we are asking them to suck or be genuinely Bi which is untrue .... Top Bi Bull is more clear but then again it is not as if we want a genuinely Bisexual Man who wants to fuck every single time either ..So we see it as Power exchange .. A male , BBC Male who will get sucked as a sign of respect , fluffing or Power over a sub ... Also Anally take the cuck is more of given occasion where the Bull & My Lady agree my ass should be taken. Not for straight men I know but to us the ultimate in Power exchange . We are very honest as a Domme /sub couple we try to make our Ads as clear as possible in a sea of no effort men just looking to get laid .

Is there a phobia ?
Thoughts?
I think this is pretty simple. There are probably no black men who will mind you doing some fucklicking and then cleaning up the mess so that’s probably 100% opportunity for you. Helping your wife suck the bull‘s cock will be much less, maybe half if you are lucky, and even less that will let you suck it solo to get him ready for your wife so 30-50%. Getting the bull to fuck the hubby, even in some display of dominance, is going to be rare. Maybe 5-10%.

Is there a phobia ?
Thoughts?
Totally agree with you! It’s not gay or bi its just respect and admiration From the cuck towards his superior black king

I think this is pretty simple. There are probably no black men who will mind you doing some fucklicking and then cleaning up the mess so that’s probably 100% opportunity for you. Helping your wife suck the bull‘s cock will be much less, maybe half if you are lucky, and even less that will let you suck it solo to get him ready for your wife so 30-50%. Getting the bull to fuck the hubby, even in some display of dominance, is going to be rare. Maybe 5-10%.
Get hubby on Grindr if he wants to get fucked. I always watch which makes me crazy horny. We've done it so much now I'm beginning to think I'm the cuck. Only ruke he has is that I get to use him too when it's over...

Is there a phobia ?
Thoughts?

Why not just find a Dominant Black Sadist for you both to submit to?

Ok I guess ill try to quickly chime in ( I am learning that once I've been thrown into the ring of psych sex topics, I end up typing to myself out loud! Lol forever...
Anyway I am 52, been truly bisexual since i was maybe 16 or so, and entered the swingers scene when i could legally post my BOYTOY AD ..in West Coast Swingers(memories anyone?) lol... and so on, been out of commission for a number of years to that scene but looking back i can humbly but proudly say that i experienced things that most young men dare to jack off to, and what many have made into what are now fetish clips, extreme single scenes etc. to appeal to everyone's different interests. That being said just to establish my data that been crammed up somewhere in my melon, and it still seems the more i learn the less I know..lol BUT my firm position in regards to BISEXUALITY and how it fits into societies sexual arena.....IT SIMPLY JUST DOESN'T. For overall acceptance it NEVER DID since i was a kid ,and as far as we have come with a maturity to our society IT really hasn't changed if anything its rather sadly regressed, and THATS where it will stay for the for seeable future. A BEAUTIFUL CURSE, trapped in the middle of everything like a ghost in the machine, or like A 3rd political party i like to jokingly refer, which will NEVER gain ground due to the other two parties, which i firmly believe where i live in So Cal, are JUST AS FUCKED UP as the other BOTH selfishly determined to equally despise us and all that we innocently are..( comparision being the GAY community and the STRAIGHT community respectively).
And without too much grandstanding on that, I know these things to be true as I've lived through and around them BOTH , with the LGBTQ..fucking whatever being the lesser of two evils , BUT ONLY because in the end A HOMOSEXUAL as i like to respectfully label which is altogether SEPERATE from anything that is the GAY community but they can linger within, will mostly agree that when ******* horny high, whatever and out to get laid , GIVEN THE right amount of kink ANY PORT IN THE STORM still a rule on the playground. AND of course, in the STRAIGHT etc community , once you have TOUCHED another pee-pee, even if only for a moment let alone gave a reach around, YOU ARE FOREVER AND ALL TIME A FAGGOT, and if you have sucked another man's cock or had him ball deep in your ass, YOU are FOREVER AND ALL TIME A cock sucking ASSFUCKING FAGGOT( unless of course it was when you were up at COUNTY doing a few months, then nothing ever happened)lol
ANYWAY as far as the topic of IR cuckold and BI BLACK MEN , Yes, they are there but most will deny this part of their life anyway period, cause the general ACCEPTANCE of being HOMOSEXUAL in ethnic groups went in this timeline...seriously WHITE GAY MEN were finally accepted after AIDS COOLED down and of course the gay youth of present here ARE basically the new NAZI regime , and then the GAY BLACK AMERICAN kinds sort of followed in some acceptance (within their daily community as a whole , but that wasn't too long ago , same time as jobs and opportunities appeared better and a bit more equal not sure when exactly but 20years or so ago the stigma weakened , followed by the Hispanic, community, who were the most resistant to general acceptance due to , well some obvious reasons too deep to get on, and also not to appear that I'm dissing people in my hast to finish my point here...
SOMEWHERE in the middle fell Asian gay acceptance etc , WITH MY WHOLE point of this being, that YOU stand a better chance of your sexual agenda being irrelevant if your are A FULL BLOWN FAG, which stupid people can easily comprehend, or a FULL BLOWEN STRAIGHT STUD ," bro , man bro , yeah "cause again the cro magna man can understand..
EVEN IF you are into becoming the new species flavor of the month it seems a trans gender(which i respectfully state for those in the cheap seats, are THE MOST POWERFUL minority here in So.Cal and not to be fucked with particularly ones of the street life so props to them) because a boy who wanta to be a girl vise versea is STILL somehow simple to understand to those who pass judgement. BUT , AND heres the the segway into things, if YOU are truly BISEXUAL i mean really dig male female both physically, IT is NOT something that is lookec at as easily grouped filed or labeled, because its your CONSTANT beautiful ability to do one simple thing that no one else seems to be gifted with, AND THAT IS ...CHOOSE.. at the flip of a skirt with no panties showing off the glorious place most of us all came from, OR the quick glance of a awesome well shaped cock, again which helped making us , i think, and the person attached to both being so great any hot and has you already picturing them naked, sealing the deal.
THIS simple fact again in my firm option through all my years , makes our society( btw just America im speaking) deep down envy , despise even loath our gift which is bascially not our fault at all , as i believe most are both on the fence especially if raised in a kinder gentler more artistic environment, but the WAR that was fought for so long to establish what people are IS NOT A choice, US fucked bisexual people come along and if given equal footing about contradicts EVERYTHING that WAR settled on...and back to the drawing board....
LOL....IF YOU haven't fallen asleep yet, one more thing, the search for a dominant BISEXUAL man of any type is mentioned in your desires, NO respectful BBC,BWC, M-O-U-S-E.. ETC. should ever be OFFENDED or turned off, after all his desire is FOR a commited man to OFEER his wifes' fucking body to you. Or even more Jackpot, one of his family members, which I am sure gets MOST Alpha Men rather swollen and dying to lay some pipe.!

Last edited:

Is there a phobia ?
Thoughtsestion. My previous gf Karen, the blonde,

I'm not concermed by what label people give me. I simply state that I'm bicurious so that I can attract the kind of women and couples that I can have fun with. Life's too short and my time is too valuable for guessing games.

I used to think I was 100% straight but when I finally said yes to a cuck begging to suck my cock there was no going back. Fast forward to now and I now like to meet both cuckold and bi couples for very different scenareos.

I now also run a very discreet (vetted) Telegram and Discord group both are designed to attract other bicurious black men based here in the UK. The aim being to arrange intimate parties and socials to mix with couples and single women who like bi black men. It's always hard work finding the the guys though lol.

Last edited:
Back