Black bulls. Which one sucks better. White wife or her cuck husband. Which one makes you shoot off first.

Black Bull's that allows cuck husbands to serve your Cock too.

Which one sucks better the wife or the cuckold husband.

And if they both take it in the ass, which ass feels the best.
I am a virgin cuck . I imagine I would suck him better because I want to please Her & Him and I know what it feels to get it.
As far as Anal -I have more practice with her strap on so he can fuck as hard as he wants .
I think my lady wants Vaginal Fucking above all else . Just an opinion

White women are for making passionate love....white bois are for nasty power fucking and breeding...
I was about to say this, wives are treated with admiration and respect, there's intimacy and passion there. Cucks get dominance and aggression, reminding them of that is part of the fun. It's comparing apples to oranges really. In scientific terms, there's no control to keep the experiences similar for comparison because it's 2 different models being researched and one of them can rub my thighs when I'm getting blown, the other one better not fucking touch me, just open that throat.

I am a virgin cuck . I imagine I would suck him better because I want to please Her & Him and I know what it feels to get it.
As far as Anal -I have more practice with her strap on so he can fuck as hard as he wants .
I think my lady wants Vaginal Fucking above all else . Just an opinion
Wow I would fuk her and let you clean me off the bust a nut on her face and let you clean it up

I'm looking to suck some cock and swallow on a regular basis with the right guy black or white married or not any guy with a nice cock I never done this before but looking forward to it having my mouth used like a pussy or a tight asshole and maybe eventually you can take my virgin asshole and make me your bitch I'm in Joliet Illinois if interested message me I'm 52 married submissive cocksucker in the lifestyle

White women are for making passionate love....white bois are for nasty power fucking and breeding...
One is an object of delicious desire and mutual bliss to be impregnated. The other a symbol of long-term injustice and rebellion to your superiority, deserving of punishment for your pleasure and authority. A healthy dynamic between consenting adults that has far reaching societal benefits beyond the bedroom.

One is an object of delicious desire and mutual bliss to be impregnated. The other a symbol of long-term injustice and rebellion to your superiority, deserving of punishment for your pleasure and authority. A healthy dynamic between consenting adults that has far reaching societal benefits beyond the bedroom.
So faggots like my cucky are doing community service?

Back