How rare are Top Bi BBC Bulls ?

How do Dominant BBC Bulls like to assert themselves ?

• 1. Sit and watch me Fuck and get drinks & Towels

• 2. Fuck your lady and make you clean the mess

• 3. Suck me and get me ready for your lady

• 4. Bend over and shut up , cum in you & on you

• 5. All of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I understand what you're looking for and enjoy they type of time with a couple and power dynamic. However, I think it's quite rare.

I think "Top BBC for wife and sissy cuck", is potentially a good short title to give bulls the idea of exactly what you want.
Making it understood the the cuck is included sexually and that you want a masculine BBC will filter alot of bulls out. There is a bit of phobia around the concept of respect and power vs bisexuallity in taking a cuck.
It seems that there is an extreme in cucks and white men who want to suck or interact with BBC
Hardly any BBC Gentlemen that are into taking on a cuck sexually .
Is it that some will do so behind closed doors and not in chat ?

We see a Top BBC Bull in taking the sissy cuck as respect and Power and not Bi or Gay .
Is there a phobia ?
We hate advertising for a "Bi" Bull because that is not want we truly want .
Thoughts?

I understand what you're looking for and enjoy they type of time with a couple and power dynamic. However, I think it's quite rare.

I think "Top BBC for wife and sissy cuck", is potentially a good short title to give bulls the idea of exactly what you want.
Making it understood the the cuck is included sexually and that you want a masculine BBC will filter alot of bulls out. There is a bit of phobia around the concept of respect and power vs bisexuallity in taking a cuck.
We think it is important to be very up front in what we want and expect in our ads for playmates. Our detailed expetations always map out what we are looking for and expect. It is amazing how many single men will respond to our ad in a swing site and when we ask them a specific question about desires, it is obvious they have not read our profile of desires. We will then respond have you read our profile? Perhaps you should go read it and decide if you are really interested in playing with us. We get it that it is rear a couple is looking for single males so most singles will respond we guess they missed the rest, single or married bi friendly male, black well hung, respect boundaries, willing to enjoy sex with both the female and male. we have come to learn it is the hazards of swing sites and have learned to sort out who meets our interests and who does not, that happens long before we start talking about a first meeting. Your comments are spot on. It is good to give others exactly what we expect when we play and either you are in or out. 💋

We think it is important to be very up front in what we want and expect in our ads for playmates. Our detailed expetations always map out what we are looking for and expect. It is amazing how many single men will respond to our ad in a swing site and when we ask them a specific question about desires, it is obvious they have not read our profile of desires. We will then respond have you read our profile? Perhaps you should go read it and decide if you are really interested in playing with us. We get it that it is rear a couple is looking for single males so most singles will respond we guess they missed the rest, single or married bi friendly male, black well hung, respect boundaries, willing to enjoy sex with both the female and male. we have come to learn it is the hazards of swing sites and have learned to sort out who meets our interests and who does not, that happens long before we start talking about a first meeting. Your comments are spot on. It is good to give others exactly what we expect when we play and either you are in or out. 💋
I like how you phrase it "willing to enjoy sex with both the female and male". Feels like ppl don't read these days, they just skim.

Get hubby on Grindr if he wants to get fucked. I always watch which makes me crazy horny. We've done it so much now I'm beginning to think I'm the cuck. Only ruke he has is that I get to use him too when it's over...
Actually
My ex FWB & I did a couples grindr add last year
within an hour we had a ton of reply s
within 3 hours we had 2 bi guys join us - it was loads of fun.....

Many if not most of the guys on Grindr are Bi and looking for sex
so a couple is the best of all world on the app~!

I think this is pretty simple. There are probably no black men who will mind you doing some fucklicking and then cleaning up the mess so that’s probably 100% opportunity for you. Helping your wife suck the bull‘s cock will be much less, maybe half if you are lucky, and even less that will let you suck it solo to get him ready for your wife so 30-50%. Getting the bull to fuck the hubby, even in some display of dominance, is going to be rare. Maybe 5-10%.
Very well said.

Actually
My ex FWB & I did a couples grindr add last year
within an hour we had a ton of reply s
within 3 hours we had 2 bi guys join us - it was loads of fun.....

Many if not most of the guys on Grindr are Bi and looking for sex
so a couple is the best of all world on the app~!
Grindr is a gay/bi hook up site, we imagine easy to find bi males there. On a couples swing site they can be found as well but not quite so easily, you will have to be very specific as to what you want as most single men will rarely advertise openly they are bi as many couples will run from that idea, but you’d be surprised how many single men posting as straight are open to bi play in some form.

Grindr is a gay/bi hook up site, we imagine easy to find bi males there. On a couples swing site they can be found as well but not quite so easily, you will have to be very specific as to what you want as most single men will rarely advertise openly they are bi as many couples will run from that idea, but you’d be surprised how many single men posting as straight are open to bi play in some form.
I agree
and honestly never though Grindr would work
I think the same can be said for grindr
Most the guys that list as bi - would prefer a female and more than happy to play with a couple vs just another bi guy
We found it was by far the quickest & and most real responses by far

I agree
and honestly never though Grindr would work
I think the same can be said for grindr
Most the guys that list as bi - would prefer a female and more than happy to play with a couple vs just another bi guy
We found it was by far the quickest & and most real responses by far
I think we are on the same page, we have never used Grindr but have heard and looked at it, and as you stated it was or is an easy way to find bi guys to play with, for us we have been successful finding men on other sites or at parties n clubs so never had the need. Today we have a circle of bi guys we know and a phone full of numbers perhaps all before we ever knew the site existed so we’ve never had need to use it. It’s good it worked for you, as they say what ever works keep doing it. Sounds like it’s been good for you. That is good to know!

It seems that there is an extreme in cucks and white men who want to suck or interact with BBC
Hardly any BBC Gentlemen that are into taking on a cuck sexually .
Is it that some will do so behind closed doors and not in chat ?

We see a Top BBC Bull in taking the sissy cuck as respect and Power and not Bi or Gay .
Is there a phobia ?
We hate advertising for a "Bi" Bull because that is not want we truly want .
Thoughts?
My wife has been with 3 BBC bulls and ALL 3 fucked me. They are lot of black studs out there that enjoy fucking a bitch white boy!

Back