Post Your Cuck Taking BBC

I'm very glad you got ******!!! Sometimes we don't know what's best for us, and we need to be put in our place!!! ALL whitebois need to suck BLACK COCK, and get our lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! Forcibly if nessasary!!! After that first time though, whitebois will give it up to the BLACK MAN on command!!!
right on. when i got DP'd , well , so far still the only time but yeah it was ****** and i was glad afterwards too. kegels for couple weeks tho. lol

YES I do this to our BULL while he and my beautifully sexy HOTWIFE kiss passionately. The only difference is our BULL will place his hand on the back of my head and my wife will sometimes hold his nice cock guiding it into my mouth as they kiss. We start off like this when we play together and it makes me so submissive

Last edited:
YES I do this to our BULL while he and my beautifully sexy HOTWIFE kiss passionately. The only difference is our BULL will place his hand on the back of my head and my wife will sometimes hold his nice cock guiding it into my mouth as they kiss. We start of like this when we play together and it makes me so submissive
Been there got the tshirt...

Back