Pic of Miley Cyrus and the BBC cake

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wife4black, Jan 26, 2012.

1. wife4black

wife4black Active Member Real Person Gold Member

This was on TMZ today. I guess it was her BFs birthday cake. You think she might be trying to tell him something. miley_liam_birthday_cake_016_full.jpg

2. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Well, she ain't a little girl anymore. Either she's telling her BF something... Or that's her unconscious trying to tell her something.

Damn! I'd like to meet the guy who did the cake.

wit and Whtcplseekbbcwmass like this.
  3. six56

six56 Well-Known Member

She definitely ain't a little girl anymore....wonder whats on her mind...few more pics for the thread ;-)

lp3005-miley-cyrus-the-53rd-annual-grammy-awards-02-12-12.jpg lp3005-miley-cyrus-the-53rd-annual-grammy-awards-02-12-02.jpg lp3005-miley-cyrus-the-53rd-annual-grammy-awards-02-12-06.jpg lp3005-miley-cyrus-the-53rd-annual-grammy-awards-02-12-08.jpg Miley_beach052410_001.jpg.jpg miley1.jpg miley2.jpg

4. six56

six56 Well-Known Member

Just found these....thought i'd share ;
    a.485680142_MileyCyrusHotBirthdayPartyPic4_122_87lo.jpg a.485679535_MileyCyrusHotBirthdayPartyPic3_122_207lo.jpg

5. my mom

my mom Member

Wish shes my gf, I bet she would cuckolding me whole time

6. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    mmm.. She's a sweetheart and the epitome of a teenage whitegirl. With millions of young whitegirls in envy of her I would be nice if she was black cock only.

wit and Whtcplseekbbcwmass like this.
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Personally ... I don't waste my time caring about the likes of her or any other female celeb. She's cute now, yes, but wait till she turns 30, then we'll know.

8. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

Sexy ass freak. Im sure she been fucked by alot of black guys already.

rovert, J. Beachy and kcwife4bbc like this.
  9. SilvioBoss

SilvioBoss Active Member

US
    I think a bbc would break her

ir2008, Anj and nocomp2bm like this.
  10. sharky20

sharky20 Well-Known Member

Canada
    So Miley likes bbc now! Little slut...daddy must be so proud!

BlondieBBC likes this.
  11. Whtcplseekbbcwmass

Whtcplseekbbcwmass Active Member

ditto

12. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    i would let Miley Cyrus have it! she is fine...

rovert likes this.
  13. Anj

Anj Well-Known Member Gold Member

She couldnt handle it, she looks like a cock tease, but if she'd want to try I my self and any other bull would make sure it would be a dick down she'd never ever forget thats for sure, weather she'd want again or not is another story!

14. wife4black

So many teen white girls have seen these Miley pics now. For most this was their first exposure to Big Black Cocks. They had heard rumors probably. This will just add to their interest and will lead to more chats with their friends and then searching online for naked bbc pics. This will lead more girls to discover their need for BBCs for sure.

wit and nocomp2bm like this.
  15. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US

I can understand and respect how you feel about her Dsoul but just think about if we will soon see her openly dating a black guy... Think about what message she will be sending out to her millions of other white female fans...both young and old... Even this cake display makes us all think there's got to be a story behind it all.. and I'm sure hoping we will soon find out why it happened to be a Big Black Cock cake... With all her fans, and the many fans of all the other celebs who go black, it's a HUGE influence, especially to our younger generation..

16. nycblkm212

nycblkm212 New Member

good thing too, Janice. it wasn't too long ago that it was'nt like that. Miley is def giving it up to somebody. she's definitely a sexy girl

17. Dsoul

Nigeria
    I know a lot of other white women in here would love to have a cake like that for their upcoming birthday. Ladies, you'd better make a copy of that photo and get to work!!

Whtcplseekbbcwmass likes this.
  18. Whtcplseekbbcwmass

Whtcplseekbbcwmass Active Member

that's the best cake ever!!

19. wife4black

I just read that Demi Moore and her daughter were at the party. I am sure Demi knows about BBC but her daughter Rumor may have just seen here first BBC.

20. J. Beachy

J. Beachy New Member

Lmao thats a good cake for my wife