Pic of Miley Cyrus and the BBC cake

Personally ... I don't waste my time caring about the likes of her or any other female celeb. She's cute now, yes, but wait till she turns 30, then we'll know.

I think a bbc would break her

She couldnt handle it, she looks like a cock tease, but if she'd want to try I my self and any other bull would make sure it would be a dick down she'd never ever forget thats for sure, weather she'd want again or not is another story!

So many teen white girls have seen these Miley pics now. For most this was their first exposure to Big Black Cocks. They had heard rumors probably. This will just add to their interest and will lead to more chats with their friends and then searching online for naked bbc pics. This will lead more girls to discover their need for BBCs for sure.

Personally ... I don't waste my time caring about the likes of her or any other female celeb. She's cute now, yes, but wait till she turns 30, then we'll know.

I can understand and respect how you feel about her Dsoul but just think about if we will soon see her openly dating a black guy... Think about what message she will be sending out to her millions of other white female fans...both young and old... Even this cake display makes us all think there's got to be a story behind it all.. and I'm sure hoping we will soon find out why it happened to be a Big Black Cock cake... With all her fans, and the many fans of all the other celebs who go black, it's a HUGE influence, especially to our younger generation..

good thing too, Janice. it wasn't too long ago that it was'nt like that. Miley is def giving it up to somebody. she's definitely a sexy girl

I just read that Demi Moore and her ******* were at the party. I am sure Demi knows about BBC but her ******* Rumor may have just seen here first BBC.

Back