Pic of Miley Cyrus and the BBC cake

Liked that one pic in that short dress showing her ass & fine, long legs ... I'm definitely a legs man, myself. Nothing like seeing a woman with beautiful legs bending over and grabing her ankles ... oooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee! :)
Thank you God for not making me GAY! :happy: I'll bet Billy Ray is going crazy ... its all kewl 'till its your own *******, then it ain't so kewl no more! :(

Reactions: wit
Liked that one pic in that short dress showing her ass & fine, long legs ... I'm definitely a legs man, myself. Nothing like seeing a woman with beautiful legs bending over and grabing her ankles ... oooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeee! :)
Thank you God for not making me GAY! :happy: I'll bet Billy Ray is going crazy ... its all kewl 'till its your own *******, then it ain't so kewl no more! :(
After seeing all your liberal postings on the Obama wins election post I had to assume you were gay.

After seeing all your liberal postings on the Obama wins election post I had to assume you were gay.

wife4black ... I sincerely ( and I mean this) aplogize for "my rant" in that thread you refer to ... honestly. I'm a very good natured individual, for the most part, and obviously I'm a liberal thinker. I'm a good husband (married 19 years), a great ******* (2 teens, both good grades and active in social clubs), I give to several charities, do a little volunteer work (Humane Society work), and I'm even an occasional church goer (my ******* is a retired Methodist minister). I've laid pretty low in politics for years, and started out as a registered Republican (like my dad), and even voted GW Bush the first time. However, the way Prez Obama was talked about and treated in his first term, and the way things shaped up for this recent election, brought out a nasty side of me; even my wife mentioned it. So, please don't take my behavior in that thread as a true reflection of who I am ... lol I'm trying to wind down from that political BS.
I'll continue to post pics & comments to the threads that hold true to the purpose of this website. Peace! Mac

I certainly wouldn't mind parking her pussy on my cock and seeing what she could do with it. Realistically though other than being a nice notch on someones belt her pussy probably wouldn't be that good. Great sex is two way street, giving and receiving. I would suspect that she is very much into receiving and not much into giving. Don't get me wrong if she showed up in my bed she would get fucked, but I doubt it would be the best pussy I ever had.

Reactions: wit
Back