Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
Yes my penis is 3 inches hard ,and I have never satisfied a women ,but found I satisfied many men ,and my wife who just about burnt out her vibrator ,becuse my tiny cock could never give her a climax or as she now says even feelit inside her ,So when she caught me in her panties sucking our neighbor Davids cock ,she was glad ,because she now knew she could fuck real size cocks and real men ,and I was then her little sissy cuckold and she finally told me ,bruce with that tiny penis you belong in panties nd sucking cocks ,and yes you are a sissy ,and she is r:wub: ight
Ohh super hot

Size has nothing to do with it, it's a state of mind.
I know a guy that has a huge cock and is the biggest sissy you could hope to meet and know other guys with small cocks that are so masculine there is now way you would ever see them in panties or whatever.

This is very true. I'm black and I'm only 7 1/2 or 7.5 inches hard with decent girth and I have yet to meet a woman I can just straight up pound their pussy. I could but they wouldn't enjoy it. Knowing how to fuck and use what you got properly is the difference between a "sissy" and a "alpha."

Back